Leftover Ham Recipes
Find new ways to use up ham with these delicious Leftover Ham Recipes. 21+ recipes from soups to breakfast bakes, salads and tasty main dishes.
If you find yourself with loads of leftover ham from a big holiday ham dinner, and are looking for ways to use it up, then you’re in the right place! Here are 21+ Best Leftover Ham recipes. All easy, all quick, and all delicious.
Creamed Ham on Toast
Creamed Ham is the ultimate leftover ham recipe! You can serve this creamy and flavourful dish over toast, noodles or rice (I use this recipe for leftover turkey too).
Ham and Cheese Crustless Quiche
One of my most favourite ways to use up leftover ham is in a Crustless Quiche or Frittata. Ham, cheese and eggs just go together perfectly. I’ll often make this as a quick weeknight dinner.
Make these Pepperoni Pizza Sliders and add thin slices of leftover ham. Delicious and easy! You can also make simple ham and cheese sliders.
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Breakfast Bake
This Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Breakfast Bake is a great way to use up ham. This recipe is perfect for brunch or dinner!
Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake
Add leftover slices or chunks of ham to this Ham and Cheese Breakfast Bake. This breakfast casserole made with bread, cheddar cheese and ham, is such a delicious way to use up leftovers.
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Add diced ham to this Broccoli Cheddar Soup. Ham, broccoli and cheese are a flavour match in foodie heaven.
Easy 30-Minute Corn Chowder
You can also add diced ham to this Corn Chowder. The smokiness from the ham is a delicious addition to this creamy soup.
Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
Add diced ham to pasta salads like this Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad. Ham is a delicious addition to almost any kind of pasta salad. Then load them up with vegetables and you’ve got dinner!
Loaded Baked Potato Soup
Leftover chopped ham is a delicious addition to this Loaded Baked Potato Soup. If you wish, you can leave out the bacon in this recipe and use leftover ham instead.
Cream Cheese Pinwheels
Add leftover minced ham to cream cheese pinwheels. You can use this recipe as a base, but tailor it to the ham by using a plain or chive cream cheese, leave out the taco spice, and add in some peppers and green onions.
More Ideas for Leftover Ham:
- Make simple sliced cheese and ham sandwiches. Swiss cheese is especially delicious.
- Add ham to grilled cheese. These Hawaiian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches are delicious!
- Diced ham is delicious added to this Easy Mac & Cheese with Broccoli
- Make Ham Salad Sandwiches. I’ll share this tasty recipe soon, but basically you finely mince ham, then mix it with mayonnaise, a little mustard, salt, pepper and minced onion. So good.
- Fry slices of ham and enjoy them for breakfast alongside eggs.
- Substitute the bacon in these Egg Breakfast Cups with thinly sliced ham.
- Make a pot pie with leftover ham. You can use this recipe for Chicken Pot Pie, but substitute the chicken with ham.
- Toss cubed ham into Macaroni and Cheese.
- Add minced ham to these Zucchini Cheddar Biscuits.
- Layer in some thinly sliced ham to a delicious batch of Scalloped Potatoes.
- Toss leftover ham onto homemade pizza (this is my pizza dough recipe). Hawaiian pizza is always a favourite!
- Make breakfast sandwiches with leftover sliced ham.
- Serve baked beans with leftover ham. This is delicious over toast too!
- Split Pea Soup is also a popular recipe for leftover ham.
Ready to use up your Christmas and Easter ham leftovers? I hope you found some delicious new ways to use up your leftovers. If you have a favourite, or something I missed, feel free to share it in the comment section below.
PIN IT for later!
Have a delicious day!