Set a beautiful table with these simple and pretty Fall Table Decor Ideas! With different colours, textures, centrepieces, place settings and more! Hello Fall.
A Terracotta and Blue Fall Table
I love the rustic and casual look of this fall table…it has a really cozy harvest feel.
- One of my favourite fall colour combinations is terracotta and blue! For accents I used blue mini pumpkins, terracotta colour napkins and candles, and pretty rust coloured leaf and blue floral stems to make this colour combo come together. You can see more of my Rustic Fall Table Setting here.
- Check out thrift stores for decor and pretty dishes. I found these great wooden maple bowls and smoky glasses and they look amazing on my fall table!
A Gold, Black and White Fall Table
Keep it simple! This fall table is all about the dishes and a simple table runner. You don’t need to add a tonne of decorations if you don’t want to. Sometimes pretty dishes, a table runner and candles are all that you need!
- I also found this gorgeous set of black and white dishes at my local thrift store and thought they would look so nice on a fall dinner table. You can see more of this setting in my post here.
- Using gold cutlery is also a really nice addition to the table…I only bring this set out on special occasions!
A Cozy Fall Table with Plaid
Plaid is so cozy for fall…I looooove it! This simple fall tablescape has all the coziness of fall…plaid, fall leaves and of course pumpkins! See more of this table setting here.
- Use a scarf or blanket in a fall colour or pattern, like plaid, as a table runner or table cloth. A burlap table runner would look nice too!
- Fall leaf stems make great plate decorations.
- Layer different colours and textures.
A Rustic Floral Arrangement for a Fall Table
Creating a Fall Flower Arrangement with end of summer blooms and grasses is a simple and pretty way to bring a touch of autumn to your table! See more of this arrangement here.
- Head to the outdoors to make a stunning fall arrangement. Grasses, wheat, and leaves make the most beautiful bouquets.
- Check out local flower farms, or even the grocery store, for sunflowers or fall flowers.
A Fall Table with Green, White and Natural Elements.
This fall table has an earthy autumn feel, with a lot of natural elements like grasses, wood, and fall colours. See more of this fall table here.
- Sometimes picking a main colour for a table setting helps the rest all come together (rust, orange, copper, purple, yellow, red). For this table, I chose to go with green because of these beautiful glasses I found.
- Use natural elements like grasses and feathers in bouquets or name cards for your guests.
Pumpkin Flower Arrangements for a Fall Table
If you want a statement piece for your fall table, these pumpkin flower arrangements are it! They’re very simple to make and look SO PRETTY! See more of these arrangements here.
- Use fresh pumpkins as flower vases. I like to buy small ones and add big flowers like mums to them.
- Grouping flowers together that are the same colour has big impact.
- Fresh herbs like rosemary, or even a sprig of eucalyptus, make great place setting decor. Just wrap cutlery up in strips of burlap for a pretty little personal plate arrangement. They smell great too!
A Natural Sedum Centrepiece for a Fall Table
Bring the outdoors in. A pretty fall arrangement can be made by bringing in summer plants like sedum.
- This gorgeous plant was replanted into an old Bundt pan, and a pillar candle was placed in the centre. I used a cake stand to raise it up off the table as a centrepiece. SO pretty! See more of this centrepiece here.
DIY Cinnamon Candles for a Fall Table
Remember that setting a table doesn’t need to be complicated! Even the most simple of touches can make a table look so nice.
- Adding some faux fall leaves and mini orange or white pumpkins (or apples or pears) to a place setting looks perfectly festive!
- Candles are always a pretty table addition. I made this simple DIY Cinnamon Candle to add to my fall table and it looks so nice.
Fall Fruit and Sunflowers for a Fall Table
Some of the most simple decorations make the best table decor! Bowls of fresh fall fruit like apples and pears paired with sunflowers and small gourds are gorgeous table decor. Other natural elements like pine cones and greenery are nice options too.
I hope you found some inspiration here for your fall table setting! There are so many simple and pretty fall table decor ideas to choose from! Remember, simple is beautiful.
PIN IT for later!
Browse Fall Meals
Now that the table is set, let’s fill it with some delicious fall food! Here are some tasty fall recipes…soups, stews, casseroles, pasta and load of ideas for Thanksgiving. Enjoy.
Happy Fall Y’all!