Pumpkin Flower Arrangements
Turn a grocery store bouquet of flowers into stunning Pumpkin Flower Arrangements! This is a simple and beautiful DIY project for your holiday table.
These DIY Pumpkin Flower Arrangements make a gorgeous addition to a fall or Thanksgiving table! Fill the fresh pumpkin vase with your favourite seasonal fall flowers…get creative and have fun.
A Pumpkin Flower Arrangement made with Grocery Store Flowers
These arrangements are made with fresh pumpkins and fresh seasonal flowers that you can buy at the grocery store. They are so simple to make and are absolutely stunning! You can create them in no time at all…the hardest part to this DIY is cleaning out the pumpkin centres.
What you need to make a Pumpkin Flower Arrangement
- 1 fresh pumpkin: you can use white or orange pumpkins, small or large, depending on how big you want your arrangements to be.
- 1 vase or vessel small enough to fit inside the pumpkin, but wide enough to hold the flowers
- flowers: mums, gerbera daisies, delphinium, carnations, different types of greenery, eucalyptus, kale, sunflowers, hydrangeas, succulents, roses and more!
- tools: carving knife and spoon
How To Make a Pumpkin Flower Arrangement
- Starting at the top of the pumpkin, carve and clean it out just like you would if you were carving Halloween pumpkins.
- Place a vase filled with water inside the pumpkin.
- Cut the flower stems down far enough to cover the opening of the pumpkin.
- And arrange your flowers!
- It’s really that simple.
- Make it ahead! You can put this arrangement together a day or even 3 days ahead of an event. In my experience the pumpkin does not deteriorate very fast at all! As long as you are keeping the arrangement indoors, it should stay looking fabulous for quite some time! (I put mine together on a Thursday, and am still enjoying it on the following Tuesday, with no signs of any deterioration!)
- Buy a ready-made bouquet: To make things super easy, buy your flowers already arranged in a bouquet.
- Mix or Match! Mixed floral bouquets are gorgeous in these arrangements. Grouping the same flowers in the same colours, also looks stunning!
PIN IT to make later!
Fall Table Settings
Now that the table decor is set, here are some delicious Thanksgiving food ideas to fill your plates!
I hope you love these beautiful pumpkin flower arrangements as much as I do! Now you can put this simple, yet stunning DIY on your to-do list!
That is gorgeous! The flowers are so colorful and beautiful 🙂
evie @ brown paper packages
Gorgeous!!! I love this Jo-Anna! SO pretty 🙂
This really is stunning!
Stunning is definitely the word-you are so clever!
So pretty and clever! I love fresh flowers and the combination you chose is stunning.
Oh my GOODness! Those are simply gorgeous! Just beautiful! I love the flower choices and colors!
i like the white pumpkin and the vibrant colors of the flowers together!!! what a beautiful idea!
So cute thanks for sharing.
hi im visiting from over at tip junkie, i love your pumkin vase idea it looks gorgeous xxx
It’s beautiful! I love it! Have a nice day from spain to you!
I love this arrangement, it’s outstanding! You make it look so simple, I think I’ll try this come fall.