Personalize your recipe collection by printing and using these pretty FREE Printable Fall Recipe Cards! Just download and print. Great for personal recipe collections or as gifts.
If you’re looking for some pretty fall themed recipe cards to use for saving your favourite fall recipes of your favourite fall foods, these FREE printable cards are perfect for you! (although really, these floral recipe cards are neutral enough for any time of year)
Free and easy to use!
These printable recipe cards are FREE to use! Just print and use them to organize your recipes, give them as gifts, there are so many options. I know most of the time it’s easier to PIN on Pinterest and save your favourite recipes digitally, but there’s just something so nice about having recipes written out on actual cards. I love to use paper cards to save my favourite recipes.
Ideas for your recipe cards:
- How many times do people ask you for a recipe of a dish they’ve tried and loved?! Why not write it out on a paper card and send it home with them.
- Or give edible gifts like cookies or candies with a recipe card attached. Everyone loves homemade gifts and the personal touch.
- Print out a set of recipe cards, tie them up with ribbon and give them as a hostess gift.
- Add them to place settings at Thanksgiving or any special fall dinner, as gifts for your guests. They’re like place cards except your guests can take them home and use them for their tasty recipes!
How to use these free printable recipe cards:
- SIZE: These cards come in 2 different measurements: 4 x 6 and 3 x 5.
- PRINTING: You can print these cards in colour, or black and white, on to letter sized paper, then cut into individual cards. I set my printer to “Fill Page”.
- These will download two cards per page.
- You can use them in 2 different ways: there are 2 cards here, the first card can be used as a stand alone recipe card as it includes a list for ingredients and a list for directions. BUT if you want more space to write, you can print the second sheet on the back.
I hope you like these lovely autumn recipe cards!