If you’re looking for THE MOST delicious pancakes for brunch this weekend, this Easy Cinnamon Apple Pancakes Recipe is it! They’re soft, apple-y and so flavourful.
About these pancakes:
These light and fluffy apple cinnamon pancakes are so soft, so flavourful and really delicious! You can serve them with a drizzle of syrup or make a small batch of caramelized cinnamon apples to top them. I’m sharing both recipes for these fluffy apple pancakes and for the apple topping, below.
The perfect fall breakfast!
Apple season is the best.There’s just something so perfect about apples in fall…especially baked into cakes, loaves, muffins and our favourite, pancakes! Made with classic fall spices like cinnamon, ginger and cloves, these Easy Cinnamon Apple Pancakes taste like apple pie for breakfast. And really, who could not love that?!
Easy Cinnamon Apple Pancakes Recipe Tips:
- MILK: You can use 2% milk or whole milk for this recipe. Don’t use skim milk.
- APPLE VARIETY: Use any of your favourite fresh apples. We love McIntosh apples, but Granny Smith are great too, as are gala apples, pink lady apples, and honey crisp.
- MIXING: Don’t over mix the pancake batter! Lightly mix so you end up with fluffy pancakes!
- LEFTOVERS: Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- REHEATING: Reheat any leftover pancakes in the toaster or toaster oven.
- FREEZING: These pancakes freeze well. Store in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the freezer for up to 2 months. See my handy tip for freezing crepes that’s also useful for freezing pancakes!
Serve these pancakes with a fresh fruit salad, and a side of bacon or sausages. Delicious.
Don’t Miss These Apple Pancake Recipes
Have a delicious day!