These Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookies are soft, chewy and full of delicious apple and cinnamon! Makes a big batch.
If you’re looking for a soft and chewy cookie to make this cozy fall season, these Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookies are it! Simple and so good!
Apple + Cinnamon + Oats = Perfect Fall Cookie
When you think of apples, does cinnamon come to mind too? There’s just something about these two ingredients…then throw in some oats and you have the most delicious cookie recipe just waiting to be made.
Making the cookie dough:
The batter for these Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookies is a little bit sticky, so they can be a bit tricky to drop onto a baking sheet. Here are some tips!
Cookie Dough Tips
Sprinkle sprinkle sprinkle!
Don’t forget to sprinkle the cookie dough balls with cinnamon and sugar before they go into the oven! This makes a nice little crunch on the tops!
Soft, chewy and apple-y!
These cookies are exactly that…soft and chewy from the oats, and filled with fresh chopped apples and flavours of cinnamon. They taste like fall…
Cinnamon Apple Oatmeal Cookie Recipe Tips
- Apples: Any type of apple will work in these cookies. Just make sure to remove the peels first, and chop the apples into small pieces.
- Oats: I use quick oats for these cookies. You can use old fashioned rolled oats, but they create a different texture. Cookies with the old fashioned oats make a chunkier cookie, and cookies with the instant oats make a more chewy cookie.
- Optional Ingredients: You can add 1/2 cup chopped nuts, like pecans, to these cookies if you wish!
- Storage: Store in an airtight container to keep them soft.
- Freezing: These cookies freeze well. Store them in airtight containers or ziplock bags in the freezer for up to 3 months.
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!