This S’more Cheesecake Dip is a delectable dessert made with marshmallows, chocolate and cream cheese. Serve with fruit and graham crackers.
If you’ve got a craving for s’mores but have no campfire in sight, why not make a s’more dip you can create right in your own kitchen. And even better…how about a cheesecake s’more dip?! Yes.
S’more Cheesecake Dip
This S’more Cheesecake Dip is quick and easy to make! And there’s not much to not like about it…it has marshmallows, chocolate, cream cheese and graham crackers. So if you’ve got 10 minutes, you can put this delicious treat together…a quick dessert that’s perfect for a party or get together. Serve with graham crackers and fruit like strawberries and sliced bananas.
Recipe Tips & Tricks
- Marshmallows: I use mini marshmallows for this dip. You can also use large marshmallows, but I suggest to cut them in have lengthwise first.
- Marshmallow Fluff: It’s sometimes called Marshmallow Creme. You can find it in small plastic containers in the candy aisle (sometimes it’s also in the baking aisle). The containers are usually 198g which is what I use.
- Chocolate Chips: I use mini chocolate chips because they melt faster, but you can use regular size chocolate chips too. Milk chocolate or semi-chocolate chips both work.
- Broiling: You will be using your oven at the broil setting to toast the marshmallows. PLEASE watch your dip very carefully so that it doesn’t burn.
- Serving: You can serve this dip right away with graham crackers or fruit (strawberries and bananas are especially delicious).
- Make Ahead. You can make this dip ahead of time (a day ahead), without the toasted marshmallow topping…just assemble the dip, then add the marshmallows and toast them right before you want to serve it.
Oh and one last thing…if you’re going to take a picture of toasted marshmallows do it quick or they deflate into sad little marshmallows. And don’t get caught in the rain while taking said photos. 😉
Summer Treat Recipes
PIN IT for later!
Have a delicious day!