These Home Fries are a delicious homemade side dish! Simple to make, and so flavourful!
– – – – –
My kids love fries. And really, so do I. There’s just nothing like salty fries dipped in ketchup! And they’re even better if you make them from scratch. All the tasty, but made at home. They’re especially delicious with homemade burgers or sloppy joes!
Good old fashioned, baked at home, fries. Real food. Real goooood.
This recipe is for 1 potato per person.
- potatoes (approximately 1 potato per person)
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice the potatoes into strips.
- Then toss them in a bowl with a good drizzle of olive oil.
- Generously season to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes, or until the potatoes are crunchy.
Use approximately one potato per person.