These Apple Pie Sheet Pan Pancakes are SO delicious and simple to make! With flavours of apple and cinnamon, this recipe is a must make for fall.
Sheet pan pancakes are THE most simple way to serve pancakes. No more need to flip batches of pancakes, instead everything is ready for you in one pan. Easy and delicious.
We’ve been experimenting with different sheet pan pancake flavour ideas, and I couldn’t be more happy to share these delicious results with you! We are really enjoying the ease of this cooking method which allows all of us to enjoy our pancake breakfast at the same time. One sheet pan, one full breakfast ready to serve.
Pancakes perfect for a fall brunch!
Our most recent sheet pan recipe hit is this apple pie sheet pan pancake. This is a delicious recipe with flavours of fresh baked apples and cinnamon…almost like having apple pie for breakfast. It would be perfect for a fall brunch…and a great way to use up those flavourful fall apples. I hope you try it and love it!
Sheet Pan Pancake Recipe Tips:
- Make sure to line your sheet pan with parchment paper before adding the batter to the pan.
- This recipe calls for 1 apple, but feel free to add more if you like.
- I like to cut the sheet pan pancake into individual servings using a pizza cutter. Just run it along the pancake to make 12 pancakes. Then use a flipper to remove them from the pan.
Sheet Pan Pancake:
- 3 cups flour
- 6 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups milk
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 apple, cut into thin slices
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the milk, melted butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the parchment paper lined sheet pan, and spread it out evenly. You can jiggle the pan to help you with this.
- Now it’s time to dress the top of the pancake.
- Layer on the slices of fresh apple.
- Mix together the 2 tsp of sugar and 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar mix.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The top of the pancake should be lightly golden.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and let it rest for a couple of minutes.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the sheet pan pancake into 12 square servings.
- Serve with butter and syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
Keywords: sheet pan pancake, pancake, apple cinnamon pancake
MORE DELICIOUS PANCAKE RECIPES TO TRY!
- Berry Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Classic Dutch Baby Pancake
- Classic Oatmeal Pancakes
- Zucchini Bread Pancakes
- Ricotta Oat Bran Pancakes
Love Apple Pie? Here are more Apple Pie inspired recipes!
- Classic Apple Pie
- Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal
- Mini Apple Pie Dutch Baby Pancakes
- 5 Minute Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Apple Crumble Pie
Have a delicious day!