These Apple Pie Sheet Pan Pancakes are SO delicious and simple to make! With flavours of apple and cinnamon, this recipe is a must make for fall.
Sheet pan pancakes are THE most simple way to serve pancakes. No more need to flip batches of pancakes, instead everything is ready for you in one pan. Easy and delicious.
We’ve been experimenting with different sheet pan pancake flavour ideas, and I couldn’t be more happy to share these delicious results with you! We are really enjoying the ease of this cooking method which allows all of us to enjoy our pancake breakfast at the same time. One sheet pan, one full breakfast ready to serve.
Pancakes perfect for a fall brunch!
Our most recent sheet pan recipe hit is this apple pie sheet pan pancake. This is a delicious recipe with flavours of fresh baked apples and cinnamon…almost like having apple pie for breakfast. It would be perfect for a fall brunch…and a great way to use up those flavourful fall apples. I hope you try it and love it!
Sheet Pan Pancake Recipe Tips:
- Make sure to line your sheet pan with parchment paper before adding the batter to the pan.
- This recipe calls for 1 apple, but feel free to add more if you like.
- I like to cut the sheet pan pancake into individual servings using a pizza cutter. Just run it along the pancake to make 12 pancakes. Then use a flipper to remove them from the pan.
MORE DELICIOUS PANCAKE RECIPES TO TRY!
- Berry Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Classic Dutch Baby Pancake
- Classic Oatmeal Pancakes
- Zucchini Bread Pancakes
- Ricotta Oat Bran Pancakes
Love Apple Pie? Here are more Apple Pie inspired recipes!
- Classic Apple Pie
- Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal
- Mini Apple Pie Dutch Baby Pancakes
- 5 Minute Apple Pie Oatmeal
- Apple Crumble Pie
Have a delicious day!