This flavourful and delicious Ramen Cabbage Salad is loaded with shredded cabbage, bean sprouts, mushrooms, ramen noodles, almonds and seeds, all tossed in a tangy dressing. Makes a big batch.
This salad is a family favourite! It’s one of those dishes that makes an appearance many times during the summer! It’s classic and so so good, the bowl empties quickly!
An Easy and Quick Salad!
This salad is much easier to make than it might look…there are a lot of ingredients, but they’re simple and easy to assemble. You can have it ready in about 20 minutes!
Full of Flavour!
Ramen Cabbage Salad is full of shredded cabbage, ramen noodles, chow mein noodles, bean sprouts, toasted almonds, sesame seeds and sunflower seeds. Then it’s all tossed together with green onions, mushrooms and a tangy delicious dressing.
This Recipe Makes a Big Batch
Because this recipe makes a big salad, it’s perfect for summer barbecues, picnics, cookouts or potlucks…and it’s guaranteed to be a hit. I hope you make it!
Ramen Cabbage Salad Recipe Tips:
- If you don’t like mushrooms, feel free to leave them out.
- Make ahead! You can make the dressing ahead of time. Just wait to toss the dressing with the salad until right before you are ready to serve it.
- Instant Ramen Noodles: I like to use the crunchy ramen noodles with the chicken flavour seasoning packets, but feel free to use vegetable.
- Vinegar: This recipe calls for white vinegar but you can also use rice vinegar.
- This salad is best enjoyed immediately after it’s made. Although, I do love the leftovers…the noodles get a bit soggy but are very flavourful!
- Quick Tip: You can use a bagged cabbage salad mix (coleslaw mix) to make this!
Recipes that go with Ramen Cabbage Salad
This salad is a delicious side dish that goes really well with BBQ!
Recipe adapted from Company’s Coming
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!