Yeeeehaw friends!! Or is it Yahooooo?! Tomorrow marks the official start to our Calgary Stampede!
And this year it’s more important to our city than ever. Just 2 weeks ago our city and surrounding regions were hit with devastating floods. The magnitude of them was completely unexpected and brought our beloved city to a standstill for many days. In fact, we’re still recovering, and will be for many more months and years to come. But one thing that stood strong was our city’s will to make sure our Calgary Stampede went ahead come ‘Hell or High Water’! Our city needs the morale and economic boost now more than ever!
And for those of us who know anything about the stampede, there are pancakes breakfasts all over the city every day! Honestly, you could eat breakfast, lunch and dinner for free during the entire time the stampede runs! No joke. So in honour of the Calgary Stampede, I rounded up 12 of my favourite pancake recipes from my blog!
Yeeeeehaw! Yahoo? 😉
– – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- Oatmeal Pancakes Made 3 Ways: Banana Bread, Peach Raspberry, Apple
- Blueberry Quinoa Pancakes
- Zucchini Bread Pancakes
- Best Ever Buttermilk Pancakes
- Wheat Free Cottage Cheese Pancakes
- Wheat Free Buttermilk Pancakes
- Wheat Free Quinoa Pancakes
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Cream Cheese Drizzle
- Ricotta Oat Bran Pancakes
- Eggnog Pancakes
- Classic Oatmeal Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Pancakes
And a BIG Happy July 4 to my American friends! Have a lovely and safe day!