These Sheet Pan Pancakes are SO simple to make and are guaranteed to be a breakfast hit! Add your favourite berries, chocolate chips or leave them plain. Delicious!
Have all the work of flipping and cooking pancakes in batches, made much easier by making a Sheet Pan Pancake! All the cooking is done at once so everyone can eat breakfast at the same time. SO simple!
No more cold pancakes!
Making pancakes is really one of the easiest things to do in the kitchen. The only downfall is that someone always has to be near the grill flipping and cooking, and this person almost never gets a hot pancake! But if you make one giant sheet pan pancake, all the work is done in one step! The best.
Let your oven do all the work!
It’s as simple as pouring pancake batter into a parchment paper lined sheet pan, then letting your oven do all the rest. In less than half an hour, breakfast is served!
How to Cut Sheet Pan Pancakes
I find the easiest method to cut the sheet pan pancake into individual servings is to use a pizza cutter! So simple. Just run it along the pancake to make 12 pancakes. Then use a flipper to remove them from the pan.
Serve with butter and syrup…whip cream is a nice treat too! Enjoy!
Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe Tips:
- I like to line the sheet pan with parchment paper. This makes removing the pancakes easy!
- Use a pizza cutter to cut the pancake into 12 servings.
- We like to add blueberries and strawberries, but feel free to add other berries of your choice, or leave them out!
More delicious pancake recipes to try!
- Sour Cream Blueberry Pancakes
- Classic Oatmeal Pancakes
- Zucchini Bread Pancakes
- Classic Buttermilk Pancakes
- Ricotta Oat Bran Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Pancakes
Have a delicious day!