These Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes are a family favourite breakfast recipe! The sour cream makes them so soft, tender and delicious.
Is it possible to have too many pancake recipes? No. I say ALL THE PANCAKES. Over the years we have eaten many many many pancakes, and have tried all kinds of flavour combinations…it’s a tough job, but we’re happy to do it! And when there’s a recipe that we love, I have to share it.
I absolutely love using sour cream in all kinds of baking. It make cakes SO tender and delicious, plus I love the tang it adds. So if it’s delicious in cake, it has to be great in pancakes too, right? Yes.
These pancakes will be your new favourite. They’re fluffy, cake-y and delicious with loads of butter, syrup and more fresh blueberries! Happy breakfast indeed.
Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
- 1 cup flour sifted
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- dash of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Whisk together the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the egg, milk, sour cream and butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Cook on a medium-high heat griddle, about 2-3 minutes each side, or until you see the bubbles popping.
More delicious pancake recipes:
- Classic Oatmeal Pancakes
- Blueberry Quinoa Pancakes
- Zucchini Bread Pancakes
- Best Ever Buttermilk Pancakes
- Ricotta Oat Bran Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Pancakes
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!