These Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes are full of delicious pumpkin pie flavours! A simple and quick breakfast perfect for fall brunch. Serve with homemade Maple Whipped Cream!
Make your fall breakfast easier and more delicious than ever with a Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancake! No standing at the stove, no flipping required! All the cooking is done at once so everyone can eat breakfast at the same time. SO simple.
I’m excited to have you here today because you’re in for some deliciousness! I’ve come together with a group of blogger friends and we’re sharing 22 delicious fall recipes with you! Thank you to Krista of Happy Housie for organizing. Make sure to check out all of the delicious recipes in the links at the bottom of this post! For my recipe, I’m sharing this Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancake! xo
Making breakfast easier than ever!
Sheet pan pancakes have become our weekend breakfast saviour! I love that after a little prep, the entire batch of pancakes goes into one pan and into the oven. Then 25 minutes later, we’re all at the table enjoying our favourite breakfast together. I often wonder why we’ve never done this before!
These pancakes are perfect for fall breakfast!
We’ve tried a few different flavours…a classic pancake version, an apple pie version and now these Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes. These are full of delicious pumpkin spice flavours, making them a perfect fall brunch recipe!
Don’t Forget the Maple Whipped Cream!
You have to serve these pancakes with the Maple Whipped Cream! It’s the ultimate delicious addition to them and the perfect flavour combination. You won’t be sorry that you did! Trust me.
About these Pancakes
These Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes are a little more dense than regular pancakes, and I think that’s due to the addition of pumpkin puree. They may be more dense, but they’re also more rich and almost creamy! And with all the classic pumpkin spices added to them, these pancakes taste like fall.
Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes Recipe Tips:
- For this recipe, make sure to use pure pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie filling.
- You can adjust the spices if you like…if you don’t like nutmeg, feel free to cut it in half.
- If you don’t have maple syrup for the whipping cream, feel free to try this recipe for cinnamon whipped cream.
- Make sure to line your sheet pan with parchment paper before adding the batter to the pan.
- I like to cut the sheet pan pancake into individual servings using a pizza cutter. Just run it along the pancake to make 12 (or 16) pancakes. Then use a flipper to remove them from the pan.
Love Pumpkin? Here are more delicious pumpkin breakfast recipes!
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast Bake
- Pumpkin Pie Waffles with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal
- Pumpkin Spice Bread
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast
- Creamy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Steel Cut Oats
More Delicious Fall Recipes to Try!
Make sure to check out all of the delicious recipes below…I hope you’ll be inspired to make something!
Easy Apple Muffins with Crumb Topping at The DIY Mommy
Rustic Mini Apple Galettes at Tatertots and Jello
Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake Bars at Maison de Cinq
Pumpkin Sheet Pan Pancakes at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs
Delicious Beef Bourguignon Recipe at Paint Me Pink
Hearty Autumnal Yam Soup at This is Simplicite
Apple Pie Chia Pudding at Cherished Bliss
Baked Brie with Blueberries and Bacon at This is Our Bliss
Salmon with Sherry and Tomato Cream Sauce at Willow Street Interiors
Fall Pumpkin Coffee Cake Muffins at Inspiration for Moms
Baked Zucchini Donuts with Vanilla Glaze at Satori Design for Living
Pecan Spice Biscotti at My Sweet Savannah
Best Homemade Lasagne Recipe at The Handmade Home
Crispy Parmesan Fried Zucchini at Two Twenty One
Have a delicious day!