Pumpkin Pie Pancakes are a delicious recipe for fall breakfast! Serve with syrup and whipped cream for a special treat!
Oh breakfast how do I love thee? I go to bed at night looking forward to breakfast. Breakfast and coffee. Seriously, I do! Especially breakfasts on weekends because they mean pancakes and bacon that I don’t have to make. That’s right, my husband looks after all of our weekend breakfasts and I love that so much! We eat a lot of buttermilk pancakes and love peanut butter pancakes, zucchini pancakes and a real fave, quinoa pancakes.
And now because it’s fall, we make (or let’s be honest here, my husband makes) pumpkin french toast, and pumpkin pie pancakes. We’re spoiled. 😉 But seriously, these Pumpkin Pie Pancakes. Just say that out loud. Pumpkin Pie Pancakes. SO delicious!
These pancakes are soft and doughy and perfectly pumpkin-y and spicy! Enjoy them with butter and syrup or even whipped cream and you’ve got breakfast heaven on a plate.
Pumpkin Pie Pancakes Recipe Tips:
- These pancakes would be fantastic for Thanksgiving brunch! Serve them up with bacon or sausages and fresh fruit.
- Use pure pumpkin puree NOT pie filling.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipes
More Delicious Fall Breakfast Ideas:
- Pumpkin Spice French Toast
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast Bake
- Pumpkin Spice Baked Oatmeal
- Creamy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Steel Cut Oats