This Bread Machine Pizza Dough recipe is my go-to pizza dough recipe! It’s easy to make, and so delicious!
– – – – –
Pizza night in our house is always very well received. We often will order in, but our favourite kind of pizza is homemade pizza. There’s really no better kind of pizza than one you make yourself with all of your favourite toppings and ALL THE CHEESE. But the best part of a homemade pizza, I think, is the crust.
For years I have been making homemade pizza dough using my bread machine. I love being able to add all of the ingredients to one container, and in an hour and a half, I have a home made ball of pizza dough to work with. Homemade dough is especially great because you make it into any shape that you like…I like to make hearts for Valentine’s Day and ghosts for Halloween. So fun.
So easy. If you’ve got a bread machine, you need to try this simple and delicious pizza dough recipe.
Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp bread machine yeast
- Add all of the above ingredients to your bread machine.
- Select the Dough/Pasta cycle (it's usually about a 1 hr and 30 minute cycle).
- Once the dough cycle has completed, remove the dough to a surface lightly dusted with flour, and cover with a clean tea towel. Let rise for 15 minutes.
- Roll out and shape the dough into the desired shape, then transfer to a prepared baking sheet. (I prepare a baking sheet with a light layer of olive oil, or some corn meal.)
- Assemble your pizza!
Recipe Idea to Try!
Use this pizza dough recipe for this delicious White Pizza with Chicken, Mushrooms and Mozzarella, that I’m sharing over on the Kendall-Jackson blog! Trust me when I say that you need to make this pizza…I think white sauce is my favourite pizza sauce everrrrrrr
Have a delicious day!
Disclosure: This post has been sponsored by Kendall-Jackson wines! But as always the pictures, my voice, all content, and opinions are mine alone. xo