These Bacon and Egg Breakfast cups are an easy and delicious way to start the day! And they’re easily tailored for everyone’s tastebuds. SO delicious.
Have I ever told you how much I love breakfast? In fact, it’s my favourite meal of the day and I look forward to it when I go to bed at night, haha! It’s my favourite meal to eat, and my favourite meal to make. And because I love breakfast so much, I’m always looking for new recipes. And since maybe you are too, I thought you might like this recipe for Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups!
These. Oh my. These Bacon and Egg Breakfast Cups, let me tell you, they are the bomb-diggity. All the best things tucked into one cute little egg cup. They’re almost like mini omelettes in the way that they can be tailored to everyone’s taste buds.
A delicious and versatile breakfast!
As well as being simple and quick to make, these cups are so versatile! Because they’re made in a muffin tin, each cup can be tailored to what each person likes to eat. This is especially great if you have kids who only want eggs and cheese, or one who hates tomatoes…or if you’re like me you can load yours up with goodies like spinach and mushrooms. My word. Perfect.
Simple, quick and delicious!
Then pop them in the oven and 30 minutes later breakfast is served! So easy.
- This recipe makes approximately 6 – 8 egg cups. Basically, one egg per person, and you will likely want 2 cups per adult, at least. They’re that good.
- Additions: Use all your favourite ingredients that you would like in an omelet, things like onions, mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, bell peppers, ham, green onion, etc.
- Here are some delicious flavour options:
- Ham and cheese
- Mushroom, green pepper, onion and cheese
- Tomato, cheese and onion
- Spinach, tomato, onion and cheese
- Make Ahead Tip: You can make these ahead of time, then just store them in the fridge in an air-tight container for 3 – 5 days. When you’re ready to eat them just heat in the microwave for about 15 seconds or more.
- Serve with fresh fruit, banana bread or toast.
Let’s just have another look shall we….
More delicious breakfast egg recipes:
Yum. Have a delicious day!