This Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad is quick, easy and so delicious! It’s loaded with noodles, chunks of cheddar cheese, bacon, fresh peas, celery, onions, peppers, tomatoes and broccoli, all mixed with a creamy ranch dressing.
If there’s one dish that is always welcome at our table, it’s a pasta salad! They’re perfect for summer barbeques, picnics, as a side dish or served as lunch. Pasta salads are simple, quick and so versatile, and this Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad is no exception.
If you love the flavours of ranch salad dressing, then you’ll love this pasta salad. The creamy ranch dressing is perfect mixed with noodles and fresh vegetables…oh and don’t forget the bacon and cheddar cheese! SO good.
You can serve this salad as side dish to any meal…it’s especially delicious served alongside roasted or barbequed chicken! And if you want to make this salad a complete meal you can added cooked chicken right into the salad…I love doing this for camping trips and picnics, and sometimes dinner on the run.
Delicious, easy and a crowd pleaser.
- Use any kind of noodle you like: I used rotini noodles but you can use shells, macaroni, spirals, bows…
- Make it a meal! Add some grilled chicken and you’ve got dinner!
- Tailor it to your tastebuds! Add your favourite vegetables: broccoli, tomatoes, peas, onions, cauliflower, cucumber…the possibilities are endless.
- You don’t need to let the peas thaw before adding them to the salad. They will thaw just fine as the salad rests before serving.
- Let this salad rest for 1 to 2 hours. This will allow the dressing to soak into the noodles and vegetables. Just make sure to give this salad a good stir before you serve it.
- If you find the dressing to be a bit thick, feel free to add a tsp more of milk at a time until it’s the consistency you prefer.
- I wouldn’t recommend making this a day ahead of time as the dressing will soak too much into the noodles, it’s best served the same day as you made it. However, if you have leftovers, just stir in a little extra ranch dressing.
I hope you enjoy this recipe!Print
More Delicious Pasta Salad Recipes:
- Bruschetta Pasta Salad
- Creamy Cheddar Macaroni Salad
- Rainbow Pasta Salad
- Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken
- Easy Pasta Salad with Homemade Italian Dressing
- Caprese Pasta Salad with Creamy Balsamic Dressing and Grilled Chicken
- Bowl of Bows Pasta Salad
Have a delicious day!