This Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken is a delicious and easy dinner idea! Made with marinated chicken, loads of vegetables, cooked noodles, feta cheese and Greek dressing, this salad is a perfect summer meal.
Pasta salads are the best. They’re easy to make and everyone loves them. And this Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken is no exception. Made with simple and delicious ingredients, this salad will soon be a family favourite!
When I think about summer foods, I immediately think of pasta salads. On a hot summer day, there’s something so great about a cold pasta salad loaded with delicious ingredients. They’re so easy to make and you can be very flexible with the ingredients you add…pretty much any summer vegetable or grilled meat works fabulously in a pasta salad.
For this pasta salad I’ve put together all the delicious ingredients of a Greek Salad, including vegetables, Greek chicken, olives and feta cheese, and mixed in cooked noodles. It’s a meal in a bowl!
Colourful, healthy and definitely a crowd pleaser.
Keep it Easy, Use Store-Bought Dressing!
You can make your own Greek dressing for this salad…I have a recipe that I often use here (it’s the marinade recipe). Or, to make things even more simple, for this salad you can use a pre-made bottle of Greek salad dressing that you can buy at the grocery store. Sometimes store-bought is definitely good enough. I just use about half of the bottle for the marinade and the other half of the bottle for the salad dressing.
So easy, so good.
Greek Pasta Salad with Chicken
- about 2 cups of Greek salad dressing homemade or 1 bottle of store bought Greek salad dressing (475 g bottle)
- 4 chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 cups of cooked noodles
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1 green yellow or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 cucumber cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whether you decide to make this homemade Greek marinade, or use 1 cup of a pre-made Greek dressing, either is delicious. Pour 1 cup of the dressing over the cut pieces of chicken, and let marinate, in the fridge for at least one hour. You can leave it overnight as well.
- When it's time to cook the chicken, add the chicken and dressing to a skillet on medium heat, and cook until the liquid is absorbed and the chicken is no longer pink, so about 15-20 minutes.
Greek Pasta Salad Assembly:
- Toss together the cooked pasta, chopped vegetables, olives, feta cheese and cooked chicken with the remaining salad dressing and let it rest for at least 1 hour. Recipe Tip: I like to make this salad in the morning and serve it for dinner, the longer it has to rest, the better the flavour.
- Stir well before serving.
More Delicious Pasta Salad Recipes to Try!
- Easy Pasta Salad with Homemade Italian Dressing
- Bruschetta Pasta Salad
- Rainbow Pasta Salad
- Creamy Cheddar Macaroni Salad
Have a delicious day!