A refreshing and delicious recipe for real lemonade that is made with just 3 ingredients, and can be ready in 5 minutes. Perfect for a hot summer day!
Happy summer day!
The days are finally hot and beautiful here!
The kinds of days where the air is soft and full of promise.
And it smells good.
Yes…it smells good…like petunias and sunscreen and fresh grass on the breeze.
My favourite kinds of days.
The kind of days that require a good old fashioned glass of homemade lemonade.
The real kind.
From fresh squeezed lemons.
It doesn’t get any better than that. 🙂
Lemonade made with real lemons is the best!
This fresh and delicious lemon drink takes no time at all and is definitely worth the effort! If you’ve never had real lemonade, you just don’t know what you’re missing. It’s tart, sweet, SO refreshing and tastes so much better than store bought. So fill your glass, kick back and relax!
Lemonade Recipe Tips:
- LEMONS: Use fresh lemons (or fresh frozen lemon juice).
- SWEETNESS: Depending on how sweet or tart you like your drink, you can use 1/2 to 3/4 cup of sugar.
- AMOUNT: This recipe makes about 6 cups, but you can easily double or even triple it. A big batch is perfect for parties and gatherings with friends.
- STORAGE: This drink will keep in the fridge for several days…that is, if you don’t drink it all by then!
- FRESH LEMON TIP! I often keep 1/4 cup cubes of frozen fresh lemon juice in my freezer and will use those to make this recipe. Just toss the frozen cubes into water with sugar, mix until thawed.
Have a delicious day!