A refreshing and delicious recipe for real lemonade that is made with just 3 ingredients, and can be ready in 5 minutes. Perfect for a hot summer day!
Happy summer day!
The days are finally hot and beautiful here!
The kinds of days where the air is soft and full of promise.
And it smells good.
Yes…it smells good…like petunias and sunscreen and fresh grass on the breeze.
My favourite kinds of days…
The kind that require a good old fashioned glass of lemonade.
The real kind.
From fresh squeezed lemons.
It doesn’t get any better than that. 🙂
This fresh and delicious lemon drink takes no time at all and is definitely worth the effort!
If you’ve never had real lemonade, you just don’t know what you’re missing! It’s tart, sweet, SO refreshing and tastes so much better than store bought! So fill your glass, kick back and relax!
Lemonade Recipe Tips:
- I often keep cubes of frozen fresh lemon juice in my freezer and will use those to make this recipe.
- Depending on how sweet or tart you like your drink, you can use 1/2 to 3/4 cup of sugar.
- This drink will keep in the fridge for several days…that is, if you don’t drink it all by then!
A refreshing and delicious recipe for real lemonade, made with just 3 ingredients!
- 6 lemons, juiced
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup sugar (depending on how sweet or tart you want it)
- Juice your lemons. (I just use a hand juicer.)
- Add the sugar to the lemon juice and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add the water and stir.
- Serve & enjoy!
- Category: Drink
MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES: