This Easy Candied Pecans Recipe is SO delicious. These candy coated pecans are crunchy and sweet with flavours of cinnamon and vanilla. This easy recipe is made with simple ingredients and ready in about 35 minutes!
About this recipe:
If you love sweet nuts, then these Candied Pecans are a must make! Pecan halves are coated in a sweet sugar coating with cinnamon and vanilla flavours, then they’re baked to perfection. Baking nuts brings out the best in their flavour! This sweet snack is quick and delicious…you might want to double the batch, they’re that good.
Perfect for the holiday season!
Candied pecans are delicious any time of year, but they’re especially great during the holiday season. They’re great for snacking, they’re a perfect addition to holiday parties, and they’re also delicious with many holiday recipes (toppings on cakes, with cheese and more). Candied pecans also make great gifts, especially hostess gifts at Christmas time (I like to put them in a small mason jar and tie it with ribbon).
Candied Pecans Recipe Tips
- PECANS: Use shelled halved pecans (raw pecans). A 400 g package is perfect (or 4 cups measured).
- STORAGE: Keep the candied pecans in an airtight container at room temperature. There is no need to refrigerate. I don’t recommend freezing them as the coating will get soft.
- RECIPE OPTION: This recipe will work with any kind of nut, walnuts and almonds especially!
- FLAVOUR OPTIONS: Love pumpkin pie spice? Use that instead of cinnamon. Want a little spice heat? Add 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Favourite ways to enjoy
- Perfect for snacking! Put out a bowl to enjoy any time! They’re especially great for parties.
- Sprinkle over ice cream. This is a delicious dessert idea!
- Top a Brie cheese wheel with them and a drizzle of maple syrup. SO good.
- Give them as a gift! Homemade gifts are the best.
- Salad Topper: Candied pecans are delicious on spinach salads.
- Add them to mashed sweet potatoes. This is a delicious holiday side dish!
- Stir them into this Caramel Corn Popcorn.
Love pecans? Don’t miss this recipe for
This pie has a rich and gooey filling with toasted pecans in a tender buttery flaky pie crust. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
More pecan recipes to try:
Have a delicious day!