These Easy Pull Apart Pepperoni Pizza Sliders are made with soft buns stuffed full of pepperoni, pizza sauce and ooey gooey cheese, then slathered in delicious garlic butter! A family and crowd favourite recipe.
Assemble these sliders in minutes, pop them in the oven to bake, and the result is a warm, cheesy, flavourful pepperoni pizza slider!
Why make these sliders?
The idea behind pull apart sliders is that after a quick assembly of simple ingredients, you are left with delicious sandwiches to feed a small crowd. Whether it be for a quick weeknight dinner, an easy weekend lunch, or sliders for a crowd, these are SO simple and tasty. And these pepperoni pizza sliders are especially delicious…I mean everyone loves pizza! These sliders are stuffed with pepperoni, pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese, then they’re drizzled in an herb garlic butter…so so good.
Serve them hot out of the oven!
After a quick assembly, put these sliders into the oven to bake, then after about 25 minutes or so, you have an ooey gooey pizza bun. Serve them hot out of the oven…the buns are crunchy and garlic buttery on the outside, soft, cheesy and loaded with flavour on the inside. I mean, just look at that cheese.
Great for parties!
With this recipe a dozen sliders are baked and ready to serve all at the same time, which makes them SO great for parties (this recipe is easily doubled or tripled too). They’re perfect for potluck lunches, easy weeknight dinners or any family gathering.
Pepperoni Pizza Slider Recipe Tips:
- Serving Size: I would plan for 2 buns per person, with a few extra.
- Buns: I like to use tray buns for this recipe. Many people also like to use the King’s Hawaiian buns.
- Sauce: You can use pizza sauce or even a marinara pasta sauce.
- Pepperoni: This recipe calls for ~36 pieces of small pepperoni, but you can definitely use more if you like! I like to buy the small bags of pre-sliced mini pepperoni for recipes like these sliders and also for my Hot Pizza Dip.
- Additional Topping Ideas: If you like you can add sliced mushrooms, sliced black olives, chopped green pepper, pickled banana peppers, or any of your favourite pepperoni pizza toppings.
- Garlic Butter: Don’t skip this step, trust me! This flavourful butter is perfection on these sliders.
- Make Ahead: You can make these a bit ahead of time. Just keep in mind that the pizza sauce will soak into the bun the longer they sit, so they might get soggy. I recommend that you make them no longer than an hour or so ahead of time.
- Double or Triple the recipe! If you’re feeding a crowd, this recipe is easily doubled or tripled!
- Meal Idea: Serve with a side green salad.
More Delicious Sandwich Recipes:
- Easy Italian Sandwich
- Baked Turkey Cheddar Sliders
- Classic Turkey Sandwich
- Grilled Cheese with Fig Jam
Have a delicious day!