3 Easy Easter Napkin Rings you can make with simple and inexpensive supplies. These are such a pretty and festive addition to your Easter table setting!
Thank you for stopping by today! I’m participating in the Seasonal Simplicity Spring blog hop series hosted by my friend Krista of Happy Housie. Today we’re sharing spring craft/project ideas, so I hope you check out all of the pretty ideas from my blogger friends in the links at the bottom of this post! xo
For my simple spring project I decided to make something for Easter. And because I love Easter food and setting a beautiful and festive table, I decided to make some really easy and super cute Easter napkin rings. I’m sharing 3 Easter Napkin Ring ideas that you can make in less time than it takes to set the table!
1. Easter Bunny Napkin Rings
These Easter Bunny Napkin Rings are the easiest of them all. Seriously, all you need are pre-made napkin rings from Michaels, a bit of ribbon and a glue gun. I think these are my favourite, because not only did they take me less than 5 minutes to make and they’re adorable, but I love the idea that everyone can create something pretty without having to spend a lot of time or money. And you can tailor them to match your own table decor.
How To Make Cute Bunny Napkin Rings:
- Supplies: Bunny Napkin Rings (I bought these at Michaels), ribbon and your glue gun
- Make little bows with your ribbon.
- Glue them onto the pre-made bunny napkin ring.
- Done. SO easy and cute.
Now set the table!
These simple bunny rings looks so pretty around white napkins. But again, you can tailor these to match your decor…have fun with them!
2. Easter Wreath Napkin Rings
This is where I admit loudly that I have a pretty big love of wreaths…if you’ve been here before you likely know that already! So it’s no surprise that when I’m in the craft aisle at Michaels I see wreath potential everywhere. And when I saw these Easter garlands and sprigs, I immediately thought of napkin wreaths. I love the idea of wrapping teeny tiny wreaths around napkins.
How To Make Easter Wreath Napkin Rings:
- Supplies: Easter Garland (I shopped at Michaels)
- I started with the long garland and cut it into 5 inch sections.
- Then I formed the wire into a small circle, wide enough to fit a napkin through the centre.
- Once I had the circle secured, I took the long pieces and wrapped them around the circle until they were all neatly tucked in.
- Once you have a tidy little wreath, it’s time to use pieces of the Easter picks to fill them out. All I did was snip off the wire pieces and wrapped them around the wreath. Then I snipped off some of the little flowers and tucked them in.
All done. So simple and pretty.
Put a wreath on it!
Seriously though, look how cute these are ! I LOVE them wrapped around napkins.
Make them your own.
The great thing about these napkin rings is that you can make them to match your own Easter decor. If you love more colour, choose a colourful garland as the base. Add pretty patterned napkins. So many lovely possibilities.
3. How to Make Easter Bunny Napkins
I made these Bunny Napkins last year for Easter, and they were such a huge hit that I thought I would share them again. They’re so simple to assemble and make the cutest addition to an Easter table setting.
How To Make a Bunny Napkin Fold:
- I’m sharing a simple and quick video tutorial on How to Make a Bunny Napkin Fold in my blog post here.
- All you need are napkins, eggs and some string or ribbon.
I hope you feel inspired to make some simple and pretty napkin rings for your Easter table! Sometimes the best projects are the easiest.
PIN IT to make later!
More Spring Crafts/Projects to Make:
Make sure to check out all of these pretty spring projects that I hope will inspire you to make something for your own home. Just click on the links below the images to see them.
Bunny Bowl Dupe – Craftberry Bush
DIY Eggshell Planter – Life is a Party
Have an inspired day!