Easy No Fail Fudge Recipe
This Easy No Fail Fudge Recipe comes together in just minutes with only 3 simple ingredients! It’s rich, fudgy and so chocolatey!
If you’re looking for a rich and delicious treat, this no fail fudge recipe is perfect! No fancy ingredients, no candy thermometer and no double boiler required, just simple and tastes so delicious.
Fudge Recipe Snapshot
EASE: Comes together in just minutes.
INGREDIENTS: Only 3 simple ingredients!
TASTE: Fudgy, chocolatey, delicious.
Simple to make!
There’s no need to buy fudge when you can make it at home in just minutes. This simple treat also makes a great gift. People love to receive homemade gifts, especially delicious ones like this easy fudge. Just make a batch, wrap it up in some pretty wrapping and give it away!
Fudge for the holidays!
This chocolate fudge recipe is perfect to make for any holiday season. Dress it up with seasonal candy to make it festive: for Easter add chocolate mini eggs. For Christmas add red and green sprinkles or crumbled candy canes. And for Valentines Day add candy hearts. For winter add a few mini marshmallows to the tops to look like hot chocolate. SO many cute ideas!
Homemade fudge for Easter
So cute for Easter! Just press mini chocolate eggies into the top of the fudge before cooling, then cut into squares.
FAQs about making fudge:
How many squares does this fudge recipe make?
You can make as many squares of fudge that you like. I just so happen to cut this into 7×7 for 49 bite sized squares, but you can make them bigger and get 36 squares or 25 squares…you get the idea.
Fudge Recipe Tips:
- Line the pan! You must line an 8 x 8 baking pan with either foil or parchment paper so you can easily remove the fudge from the pan in order to cut it.
- DO NOT turn your back from the stove! Make sure you are constantly stirring the chocolate mixture. It’s done melting so fast. If you leave it unattended it could burn or turn into a glob very quickly.
Easy No Fail Fudge Recipe
This Easy No Fail Fudge Recipe comes together in just minutes with only 3 simple ingredients! It’s rich, fudgy and so chocolatey.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 49 squares 1x
- Category: Candy
- Method: Stovetop
- 1 (10 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups chocolate chips (see tips)
- 2 tbsp butter
- Prepare an 8 x 8 pan by lining it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low-medium heat melt the butter, then stir in the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk until melted. Stir continuously. This should only take a few minutes.
- You only want to melt everything together, DO NOT boil the mixture.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan, smoothing the top out with a spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, overnight is great!
- Cut into 36 squares.
Keywords: no fail fudge recipe, easy fudge recipe, fudge recipe, no bake fudge
Desserts, squares, nougat and more!
PIN IT for later!
Have a delicious day!