These No Bake Chocolate Cereal Squares are a simple and delicious treat! This recipe is a great way to use up leftover bits of dry cereal.
This is a twist on my Classic Puffed Wheat Squares recipe. I wanted to share another recipe option in case you have a pantry full of little leftover bits of cereal that no one will eat. All these little amounts of cereal come together to make a delicious and easy no bake dessert…it’s such a great way to reduce food waste too! These squares are soft, chewy and so chocolatey! And can be ready to enjoy in about 15 minutes.
- This is a great way to use up little bits of cereal that you may have around. For this recipe we used plain cheerios, honey nut cheerios, Chex, Life cereal and puffed wheat. You can use corn pops, sugar crisps. You can add nuts too if you like!
- Make sure not to boil the sugar mix for too long. Basically, once the mixture comes to a low boil, remove it from the heat…you really only want to dissolve the sugar. If you cook the mixture too long your squares will be hard.
- Keep this square on your counter, just make sure to cover it so it doesn’t dry out.
- This recipe DOES NOT freeze well.
- These squares travel well, so they’re great for parties and potlucks!
I hope you enjoy this simple recipe!Print
More Delicious No Bake Desserts:
Have a delicious day!