This Easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert is a light and delicious dessert! Made with a graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling and a blueberry pie topping. A perfect make ahead dessert for any occasion.
This Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert is one of those recipes that has been around for years…it’s the kind of dessert that your Grandma’s Grandma used to bring to potlucks and baby showers. And through the test of time, this dessert is still a favourite. You just can’t go wrong with a graham cracker crust, cheesecake filling and blueberry pie filling. YUM.
A Delicious No Bake Dessert
And one of the best things about this recipe is that it’s NO BAKE! Yes. Easy and no bake?! Sign me up.
Each bite of this dessert has silky blueberry pie topping, creamy cheesecake and graham cracker crust. DELICIOUS!
Make it for a crowd!
This crowd pleaser dessert is perfect for any day, but it’s especially great for summer picnics, potlucks and parties! Make it a day ahead and feed a crowd.
Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe Tips:
- Whipped Cream: I like to make my own whipped cream for desserts, but you can also use an 8 oz container of pre-made whipped cream for this recipe.
- Blueberry Pie Filling: Make sure you buy blueberry pie filling, and not canned blueberries.
- Graham Cracker Crust: You can use pre-made graham crumbs like I did for this recipe, or you can make your own crumbs from graham crackers (about 14 full crackers for this recipe)
- Refrigeration: This recipe requires refrigeration for at least 2 hours so the dessert can set. It’s best left overnight though, making it a perfect make-ahead dessert!
- Recipe Variation: This dessert would also be amazing with cherry pie filling!
How to Layer the Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
The assembly of this 3 layer dessert is very simple! The first layer is your no bake graham cracker crust.
Followed by the creamy cheesecake layer.
Topped off with silky blueberry pie filling. Easy peasy.
Delicious and gorgeous!
This Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert is a light and delicious dessert! Made with a graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling and a blueberry pie topping. A perfect make ahead dessert for any occasion.
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 14 full sheets of graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 – 8 oz blocks of cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1 cup icing sugar (confectioner’s sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 – 21 oz can blueberry pie filling
Making the crust:
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- Lightly press the mixture into a 9×13 pan.
- Place the pan in the fridge while you make the cheesecake filling.
Making the cheesecake layer:
- In a mixer cream the 2 blocks of cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the whipped cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
Putting it all together:
- Spread the cheesecake layer evenly over the crust.
- Spread the blueberry pie filling over the cheesecake layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but it’s best overnight.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
Keywords: blueberry cheesecake dessert, no bake cheesecake dessert
More Delicious Blueberry Dessert Recipes:
11+ Blueberry Recipes to try…from cobbler to pies to cakes, jam, pancakes and more! CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPES
Have a delicious day!