This Easy No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert is a light and delicious dessert! Made with a graham cracker crust, creamy cheesecake filling and a blueberry pie topping. A perfect make ahead dessert for any occasion.
This Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert is one of those recipes that has been around for years…it’s the kind of dessert that your Grandma’s Grandma used to bring to potlucks and baby showers. And through the test of time, this dessert is still a favourite. You just can’t go wrong with a graham cracker crust, cheesecake filling and blueberry pie filling. YUM.
A Delicious No Bake Dessert
And one of the best things about this recipe is that it’s NO BAKE! Yes. Easy and no bake?! Sign me up.
Each bite of this dessert has silky blueberry pie topping, creamy cheesecake and graham cracker crust. DELICIOUS!
Make it for a crowd!
This crowd pleaser dessert is perfect for any day, but it’s especially great for summer picnics, potlucks and parties! Make it a day ahead and feed a crowd.
Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert Recipe Tips:
- Whipped Cream: I like to make my own whipped cream for desserts, but you can also use an 8 oz container of pre-made whipped cream for this recipe.
- Blueberry Pie Filling: Make sure you buy blueberry pie filling, and not canned blueberries.
- Graham Cracker Crust: You can use pre-made graham crumbs like I did for this recipe, or you can make your own crumbs from graham crackers (about 14 full crackers for this recipe)
- Refrigeration: This recipe requires refrigeration for at least 2 hours so the dessert can set. It’s best left overnight though, making it a perfect make-ahead dessert!
- Recipe Variation: This dessert would also be amazing with cherry pie filling!
How to Layer the Blueberry Cheesecake Dessert
The assembly of this 3 layer dessert is very simple! The first layer is your no bake graham cracker crust.
Followed by the creamy cheesecake layer.
Topped off with silky blueberry pie filling. Easy peasy.
Delicious and gorgeous!
More Delicious Blueberry Dessert Recipes:
11+ Blueberry Recipes to try…from cobbler to pies to cakes, jam, pancakes and more! CLICK HERE FOR THE RECIPES
Have a delicious day!