Make these Sunshine Lemon Jello Whips for dessert! They’re light and fluffy and bursting with lemon flavour! Simple and so delicious.
These 2-ingredient Sunshine Lemon Jello Whips are SO easy to make! The hardest part about this recipe is waiting for them to set before diving in with your spoons! Light, fluffy and lemony.
About these Sunshine Lemon Jello Whips:
These Lemon Jello Whips are a light and fluffy dessert made with lemon jello and Greek yogurt. They’re creamy and fluffy and lemony and delicious. A perfect light treat.
Make them ahead of time!
A great thing about these Lemon Jello Whips is that you can make them ahead of time so they’re ready when you are! I like to make them in the morning, and let them sit, covered in the fridge, until we’re ready to eat them for dessert. Just make sure to add the whipped cream topping later, at serving time.
Pretty and so delicious!
For such a simple dessert, these little cups of deliciousness are so pretty! Make a big batch and serve them after a dinner party…they’re pretty enough. Make them look extra pretty (and yummy) by adding a dollop of whipped cream, fresh lemon zest and a little fresh lemon wedge.
Lemon Jello Whips Recipe Tips
- Jello: You can use sugar free lemon jello (a ~ 9 g or 10 g box) or regular jello (85 g box). The important thing to note is that the total amount of liquid with the jello should be 2 cups total (with the water added).
- Make sure the Jello dissolves! As with every jello recipe you ever make, make sure the jello powder dissolves in the water or it won’t set properly.
- Yogurt: We like to use plain Greek yogurt, but you can use flavoured Greek yogurt (like lemon or vanilla).
- Flavour Additions: For more flavour you can stir some fresh lemon zest before putting the mixture into serving cups.
- Let them sit! These need to chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours (cover them). You can make them ahead of time too and keep them covered in the fridge overnight.
- Toppings: Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh lemon zest if you like.
- Why are there bubbles on the top? This just happens because the mixture is made in the blender which adds air. If you let the mixture settle about 10 minutes before pouring it into serving cups, many of the bubbles will disappear. But honestly, they’re no big deal, these jello whips are delicious nonetheless.
- Why are there 2 layers? Again, this just happens because the mixture is made in the blender and the lighter portion with bubbles moves to the top.
- See my pretty Valentine’s Day version over on Our Tasty Kitchen here!
More delicious no-bake desserts:
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!