This Pork Loin Roast with Vegetables is a delicious and healthy dinner. Assemble in just a few minutes then you’ll have a tender and flavourful roast in a couple of hours time.
One pot meals are so great. Being able to roast meat and vegetables together in one dish is easy, and the clean up is a cinch! And as an added bonus, everything is extra delicious and flavourful because they roast together. So good.
This simple recipe can come together in just minutes. Place a seared pork loin in an oven safe dish, then add your favourite root vegetables to roast alongside. For this dish I used chopped apples, onions, carrots and fresh rosemary. I also added a chopped peach because I had it around and it adds some nice sweetness…that’s what’s great about this recipe, it’s very versatile!
Then into the oven it goes, and a couple of hours later dinner is ready! If you want you can serve this dish with a simple green salad.
- I like to give the vegetables a little stir during the roasting time, just to ensure they don’t get dry or burn.
- Make sure to sear the pork before roasting it, searing makes for a tender and juicy roast.
- Vegetable ideas: carrots, onions, apples, potatoes, sweet potatoes, parsnips
- The more apples you add, the more roasted apple sauce you will get! YUM.
- I use a 3 pound pork loin roast and it feeds my family of 6 comfortably, with a little leftovers.
- Baking dish: I use an enamel dish for recipes like this, but you can also use a glass pan like a lasagna pan
More Delicious Pork Recipes to Try!
- Garlic and Rosemary Roasted Pork
- Herb Roasted Pork with Brown Sugar & Rosemary Roasted Squash and Apples
- One Pot Oven Roasted Bone In Pork Rib Roast
And don’t forget dessert! This Deluxe Chocolate Pudding Cake is a perfect dessert for this pork recipe!
Have a delicious day!