This 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Dip is a delicious and easy dessert! Serve it with fresh fruit, cake and mini cookies!
It’s no secret that I am obsessed with peanut butter. In cakes, in oatmeals, in cookies, bars, dinner recipes…you name it, if it has peanut butter I’m in. I don’t know what it is about peanut butter but man, I love it. And I’m always looking for ways to add PB into my cooking and baking.
A Family Favourite Dip!
One of my family’s most favourite desserts is my 3 Ingredient Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip. Truth be told, it’s one of my favourite too…creamy, marshmallowy and so delicious. And in my quest to make everything taste like peanut butter, I gave this recipe a makeover, and made a regular old Thursday night, a tonne of fun!
Ready in less than 10 minutes!
This quick and simple recipe makeover consisted of me adding a hefty addition of peanut butter, because of course I did. And the results are as good as I imagined. This dip is creamy, marshmallowy and peanut buttery.
So many dipping options!
I served it up with strawberries, raspberries, bananas, mini Oreos and mini graham cracker cookies. But it’s the best with banana slices. I won’t even blame you if you want to eat it with a spoon.
Makes a batch big enough to share!
This is a perfect recipe for a crowd, as it makes quite a bit. Serve it with your favourite fruit and cookies…it’s SO good. The best way to enjoy this dip is to use fondue forks for dipping the fruit…it keeps things civilized #askmehowiknow 😉
- Make Ahead: You can make this dip a day ahead. Just make it and store it in an air tight container in the fridge.
- Peanut Butter: Use creamy peanut butter, not natural PB
- Dipping Ideas: strawberries, raspberries, bananas, mini Oreos, mini graham cracker cookies, any kind of fruit, cake, cookies
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Dip
This 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Marshmallow Fluff Dip is a delicious and easy dessert! Serve it with fresh fruit, cake and mini cookies! This recipe makes about 3 cups of dip.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- 1 (8 ounce) jar of marshmallow cream fluff
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (250 gram) package of spreadable plain cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 2 cups of whipped whipping cream (Make sure you whip it up first before combining all the ingredients)
- Whip your heavy cream until it is light and fluffy, then measure out 2 cups.
- In a mixer combine all of the ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with fresh berries, slices of bananas, chunks of angel food or pound cake, or mini cookies.
This dip keeps really well, so you could make a day ahead.
Keywords: fluff dip, marshmallow fluff, peanut butter dip, peanut butter fluff, peanut butter recipe, recipe
Love Fluff Dips? Here are 2 more delicious recipes!
Have a delicious day!