With this 3 Ingredient Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip, you are just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes away from the most delicious fruit dip you’ve ever had.
This Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip is light, creamy and so flavourful. It’s wonderful for dipping fruit, cookies and cake. Definitely a dessert that everyone will love.
Always a Favourite!
Every time I make this fruit dip, it’s a total hit! Like I’m talking lick-the-bowl-clean kind of hit. Forget the fruit, pass me a shovel. It’s SO good. Creamy. Sweet. Soft. And Fluffy.
Delicious doesn’t get any easier!
Did I mention how easy this dip is to make? You are just 3 ingredients and 5 minutes away from the most delicious fruit dip you’ve ever had. All you have to do is whip everything together and you’re done. And you can make it and serve it right away, or make it a day ahead.
Let’s Talk About the Dippers.
A little word of advice? Have A LOT of strawberries on hand for this dip, they are always the first fruit to go…there’s just something so amazing about strawberries and this dip together. But you can pretty much dip any of your favourite fruits into this dip, as well as mini cookies, chunks of angel food cake and even graham crackers.
Strawberry Fluff Fruit Dip Recipe Tips:
- Marshmallow Fluff: It’s also sometimes called Marshmallow Creme. You can find it in small plastic containers in the candy aisle (sometimes it’s also in the baking aisle). The containers are usually 198 g which is what I use.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese: I use the 227 g Philadelphia Spreadable Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Whipping Cream: The whipped cream should be unsweetened. Whip the whipping cream first, before you add the remaining ingredients.
- Make Ahead: You can make this dip a day ahead. Keep it in an air tight container in the fridge.
- Dipper Ideas: Sliced strawberries, grapes, bananas, raspberries, apples, cookies, cake, angel food cake, blueberries, graham crackers, vanilla wafers, chocolate wafers, etc.
- Can I freeze this dip? No. It does not freeze well at all. But it’s so quick and easy to make…only 5 minutes!
Recipes to try with Strawberry Fluff:
Not only is this dip wonderful as a fruit dip, but it’s also delicious in many other recipes too. Here are some of my favourites:
- As a filling in these Scrumptious Strawberry Cheesecake Crepes
- SO good in these White Chocolate Biscuit Strawberry Shortcakes
- Delicious in these Easy Mason Jar Strawberry Sugar Cookie Parfaits
- Add it as a filling in Cream Puffs….YUM!
Adapted from Betty Crocker
Thank you for PINNING!
More Delicious Fluff Dip Recipes
And you might like this recipe for Strawberry Shortcakes where I used the Strawberry Fluff in the centres! SO good!
I hope you all have a fantastic week!
Note: This recipe was originally posted in September 2013. I have recently updated this post with new images and recipes tips, with no changes to the original recipe. Same great recipe, just with new pictures!