Strawberry Shortcakes with White Chocolate Vanilla Shortcake Biscuits, fresh Strawberries and Strawberry Fluff Filling. A perfect spring dessert!
Hello friends and happy spring day to you! Today we’re going to have some fun…I’ve teamed up with some very talented Canadian bloggers to throw a Spring Dinner Party for you! You’ll be able to travel from blog to blog to get some inspiration for your very own spring inspired dinner party! Everything from desserts (that’s me!) to appetizers to printable menus to kids table ideas, party favours and more! SO MUCH FUN.
Ready? Let’s have dessert first mmmkay? Why not…internet desserts have no calories right? So we can eat them when ever we darn well please. Plus this dessert has fruit so it’s practically good for you… 😉
For this spring party I made Strawberry Shortcakes with White Chocolate Vanilla Shortcake Biscuits, fresh Strawberries and Strawberry Fluff Filling. What takes this dessert to the next level is the delicious fluff filling made with strawberry cream cheese, marshmallow fluff and whipped cream. The filling is so good you can eat it as a stand alone fruit dip.
White Chocolate Scones
The shortcakes for this dessert are sweet scones studded with white chocolate chunks. They are also delicious as a stand alone biscuit/scone…perfect served with tea!
Finish off with fresh strawberries!
To complete these little shortcakes, serve them with fresh sliced strawberries. Fresh strawberries add the perfect amount of crunch and sweetness to this dessert.
These Strawberry Shortcakes are such a pretty and easy spring dessert, and your family will love them!
About the ingredients + Recipe Tips:
- Marshmallow Fluff: Sometimes called Marshmallow Creme. You can find it in small plastic containers in the candy aisle (sometimes it’s also in the baking aisle) of your grocery store. The containers are usually 198 g which is what I use.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese: I use the 227 g Philadelphia Spreadable Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Whipping Cream: The whipped cream should be unsweetened. Whip the whipping cream first, before you add the remaining ingredients.
- Make Ahead: You can make this fluff and scones a day ahead of time. Refrigerate the fluff in an air-tight container in the fridge, and store the scones in an air-tight container on the counter. Assemble the shortcakes right before you serve them.
Recipe for the biscuits barely adapted from Miri Leigh.
Now it’s time to check out more Spring Dinner Party ideas from these amazing gals! I’d love it if you would check them out and support their incredible talent! Enjoy!
- Virginia of Fynes Designs put together a beautiful Easter table setting!
- Lucy of Craftberry Bush made a Customizable Watercolour Printable Menu
- Gemma of The Sweetest Digs made beautiful DIY Paper Flowers
- Jenn of Clean & Scentsible made delicious Vegetarian Mexican Roll-Ups for appetizers
- Tara of Suburble has some fun ideas for the Kids Table
- Christina of The DIY Mommy put together a Fresh & Happy Spring Dessert Table
I don’t know about you, but’ I’d love to be a part of this beautiful party! Happy Spring!
Have a delicious day!