Make these Strawberry Cheesecake Crepes for brunch this weekend! Filled with a delicious strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow fluff and fresh strawberries, then topped with graham cracker crumbs. SO delicious.
If you’re looking for a breakfast or brunch recipe that’s a little extra special but easy too, these Strawberry Cheesecake Crepes are it! We’ve filled them with my delicious Strawberry Fruit Fluff (which is amazing as a fruit dip too!), fresh chopped strawberries, then topped them with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs. Yes, they really are as delicious as they sound.
Crepes are easier to make than you think!
Don’t be afraid to make crepes…they’re actually pretty simple. I shared a post with some great crepe-making tips, but really they’re not much harder to make than pancakes. They key is a properly buttered non-stick pan.
Filled with Deliciousness!
The best thing about crepes is that you get to stuff them full of delicious ingredients! There are no rules. However, sometimes following the rules ends up being the best because the results are SO DARN GOOD. Like these Strawberry Cheesecake Crepes for example. You are going to want to follow the recipe for these crepes because you don’t want to miss the strawberry marshmallow whipped cream fluff…it’s the best.
Cheesecake for breakfast? YES.
In keeping with the strawberry cheesecake theme, once the crepes are filled with the cheesecake fluff, you top them with extra whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs. The graham cracker crumbs are surprisingly delicious and a perfect topping on these crepes.
A perfect brunch, holiday or special occasion treat!
Honestly these crepes are perfect any time, but they would be especially wonderful for Mother’s Day, Easter, birthdays, or any special occasion.
- Recipe Timeline:
- Make the crepe batter first because it has to rest for 30 minutes in the fridge before using it.
- Then make the strawberry cream cheese fluff and extra whipped cream.
- Chop the strawberries.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Fluff:
- The recipe for the Strawberry Fluff calls for 2 cups of whipped cream. But you also want extra whipped cream for topping the crepes, so I whip 500 mL of whipping cream and this seems to be enough for both.
- Marshmallow Fluff: It’s also sometimes called Marshmallow Creme. You can find it in small plastic containers in the candy aisle (sometimes it’s also in the baking aisle). The containers are usually 198 g which is what I use.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese: I use the 227 g Philadelphia Spreadable Strawberry Cream Cheese
- Graham Cracker Crumbs:
- Graham cracker crumbs are a delicious garnish for these crepes. You can buy them ready-made in the baking aisle. You don’t need a lot for these crepes, you just want to lightly sprinkle them on your crepe right before you’re ready to eat.
- Tips for Making Crepes: For all my tips for making crepes, visit my Crepe post here.
More Delicious Breakfast Recipes to Try:
- Sheet Pan Pancakes
- Mini Apple Pie Dutch Babies
- Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
- Mom’s Oatmeal Pancakes
- Bacon and Cheese Quiche
Thank you for PINNING!
Have a delicious day!