Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken
This Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken is a quick and delicious meal! Made with perfectly seasoned chicken, flavourful fresh bruschetta and loads of mozzarella cheese. Ready in less than 1 hour!
Putting together all the delicious and classic flavours of tomato basil bruschetta with baked chicken is a recipe for dinner success! This is a winner winner chicken dinner that will be a hit at your table!
Perfect for weeknights
This sheet pan dinner is so simple to make and is ready in less than one hour, making it perfect for any night of the week, even a weeknight. I love dinners like this that can make a weeknight dinner feel just a little bit special.
Fresh + Delicious!
Just look at how fresh this dish is! Perfectly roasted chicken with a delicious fresh tomato basil and garlic bruschetta…so so good. Oh, and don’t forget the cheese. Loads of cheese here.
Bruschetta Chicken Recipe Tips:
- SHEET PAN: I used a sheet pan to bake this recipe, but really you can bake it in any dish. I like sheet pans because there’s a lot of space to lay out all of the ingredients.
- CHICKEN: Use boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 per person).
- TOMATOES: You can use any tomatoes you like. Grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes are my favourite because all you have to do is cut them in half. I also like to use multi-coloured grape tomatoes for this recipe, they look really nice. If you don’t liked cooked tomatoes, you can leave them out at the baking step and serve the bruschetta fresh.
- SEASONING: This recipe calls for dried oregano and dried basil, but you can use Italian seasoning instead.
- SEARING THE CHICKEN: I like to lightly sear the tops of the chicken breasts before I put them on the sheet pan. This just gives them a nice colour.
- BRUSCHETTA: Make sure to save some bruschetta to serve with the cooked chicken.
- LEFTOVERS: Store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or skillet.
Serve this chicken with the extra bruschetta. It’s also fantastic with a balsamic glaze or balsamic reduction on the side that can be used as a drizzle for over the chicken (we use a pre-made one and it’s a perfect topping!). Alongside this chicken I also like to serve this Orzo with Parmesan Cheese and Basil and green beans or salad.
Simple. Fresh. Scrumptious. I hope you enjoy this easy bruschetta chicken recipe.Print
Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken
This is a quick and delicious meal! Made with perfectly seasoned chicken, flavourful fresh bruschetta and loads of mozzarella cheese. Ready in less than 1 hour.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Oven
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- dried oregano
- dried basil
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes (I cut cherry tomatoes in half)
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 tbsp red onion (chopped finely)
- 1 –2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp chopped basil
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
Making the Bruschetta:
- In a bowl toss together the chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, chopped basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt and black pepper.
- Set aside.
Preparing the Chicken:
- Lay the chicken breasts out on a baking sheet (sheet pan).
- Brush them with olive oil.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Season lightly with the dried oregano and basil, a couple of pinches for each chicken breast should do.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes.
- After this time, add about 2 tbsp of the bruschetta tomato mixture, and 1/4 cup of the shredded cheese to the top of each chicken breast. Save some of the bruschetta mixture to serve with the cooked chicken.
- Bake for about 5 minutes more, or until the chicken is no longer pink and is fully cooked.
Putting it all together:
- Serve with the remaining fresh bruschetta and extra fresh basil.
Keywords: bruschetta chicken, sheet pan chicken
PIN IT to make later!
More Delicious Bruschetta Recipes:
Have a delicious day!