This Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken is a quick and delicious meal! Made with perfectly seasoned chicken, flavourful fresh bruschetta and loads of mozzarella cheese. Ready in less than 1 hour!
Putting together all the delicious and classic flavours of tomato basil bruschetta with baked chicken is a recipe for dinner success! This is a winner winner chicken dinner that will be a hit at your table!
Perfect for weeknights
This sheet pan dinner is so simple to make and is ready in less than one hour, making it perfect for any night of the week, even a weeknight. I love dinners like this that can make a weeknight dinner feel just a little bit special.
Fresh + Delicious!
Just look at how fresh this dish is! Perfectly roasted chicken with a delicious fresh tomato basil and garlic bruschetta…so so good. Oh, and don’t forget the cheese. Loads of cheese here.
Bruschetta Chicken Recipe Tips:
- I used a sheet pan to bake this recipe, but really you can bake it in any dish. I just like sheet pans because there’s lots of space to lay out all of the ingredients.
- You can use any tomatoes you like. Grape tomatoes are great because all you have to do is cut them in half. I also like to use multi-coloured grape tomatoes for this recipe…they look really nice.
- If you don’t liked cooked tomatoes, you can leave them out at the baking step and serve the bruschetta fresh.
- I like to lightly sear the tops of the chicken breasts before I put them on the sheet pan. This just gives them a nice colour.
- Serve with orzo and a green vegetable.
Simple. Fresh. Scrumptious.Print
More Delicious Bruschetta Recipes:
Have a delicious day!