This Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken is a quick and delicious meal! Made with perfectly seasoned chicken, flavourful fresh bruschetta and loads of mozzarella cheese. Ready in less than 1 hour!
Putting together all the delicious and classic flavours of tomato basil bruschetta with baked chicken is a recipe for dinner success! This is a winner winner chicken dinner that will be a hit at your table!
Perfect for weeknights
This sheet pan dinner is so simple to make and is ready in less than one hour, making it perfect for any night of the week, even a weeknight. I love dinners like this that can make a weeknight dinner feel just a little bit special.
Fresh + Delicious!
Just look at how fresh this dish is! Perfectly roasted chicken with a delicious fresh tomato basil and garlic bruschetta…so so good. Oh, and don’t forget the cheese. Loads of cheese here.
Bruschetta Chicken Recipe Tips:
- SHEET PAN: I used a sheet pan to bake this recipe, but really you can bake it in any dish. I like sheet pans because there’s a lot of space to lay out all of the ingredients.
- CHICKEN: Use boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 per person).
- TOMATOES: You can use any tomatoes you like. Grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes are my favourite because all you have to do is cut them in half. I also like to use multi-coloured grape tomatoes for this recipe, they look really nice. If you don’t liked cooked tomatoes, you can leave them out at the baking step and serve the bruschetta fresh.
- SEASONING: This recipe calls for dried oregano and dried basil, but you can use Italian seasoning instead.
- SEARING THE CHICKEN: I like to lightly sear the tops of the chicken breasts before I put them on the sheet pan. This just gives them a nice colour.
- BRUSCHETTA: Make sure to save some bruschetta to serve with the cooked chicken.
- LEFTOVERS: Store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or skillet.
Serve this chicken with the extra bruschetta. It’s also fantastic with a balsamic glaze or balsamic reduction on the side that can be used as a drizzle for over the chicken (we use a pre-made one and it’s a perfect topping!). Alongside this chicken I also like to serve this Orzo with Parmesan Cheese and Basil and green beans or salad.
Simple. Fresh. Scrumptious. I hope you enjoy this easy bruschetta chicken recipe.Print
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!