These Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are crunchy and delicious! Cauliflower florets are coated in buffalo hot sauce then tossed in panko bread crumbs before cooking, making them perfectly crunchy! A perfect party appetizer.
I love anything covered in buffalo sauce…wings, chicken, dips and cauliflower! Yep, cauliflower. These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a delicious and easy appetizer and they’re *almost* as good as wings.
Last year I welcomed an airfryer into my kitchen, albeit a bit skeptical about them, but boy was I wrong. Airfryers are awesome. We use ours all the time for quick and healthy dinners. I love how fast they cook food and make foods like wings and chicken nuggets crispy without having to fry them in fat. So good. So when I set out to make a batch of Buffalo Cauliflower Bites I just knew the airfryer would be perfect for the task. Instead of them being soggy and overcooked like they end up in the oven, these bites come out perfectly crunchy and loaded with flavour.
These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a delicious alternative to chicken wings! All the familiar flavours of buffalo wings, but in a healthy cauliflower bite. I’m willing to bet that even the so-called cauliflower haters will love them. Serve these bites with ranch dressing and carrot and celery sticks. So good.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe Tips!
- Let the cauliflower florets marinate in the buffalo sauce for about 15 minutes, making sure to stir them a couple of times.
- I like to use Frank’s Red Hot for these…it has the best flavour.
- The key to making these buffalo cauliflower bites crunchy is to coat them in panko bread crumbs before cooking.
- Cook the cauliflower bites in 2 batches…don’t overload the airfryer or they will end up soggy.
- If you want the bites to be extra saucy, you can drizzle the cooked bites in more buffalo sauce before serving.
More Delicious Air Fryer Recipes:
Have a delicious day!