Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
These Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are crunchy and delicious! Cauliflower florets are coated in buffalo hot sauce then tossed in panko bread crumbs before cooking, making them perfectly crunchy! A perfect party appetizer.
I love anything covered in buffalo sauce…wings, chicken, dips and cauliflower! Yep, cauliflower. These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a delicious and easy appetizer and they’re *almost* as good as wings.
Last year I welcomed an airfryer into my kitchen, albeit a bit skeptical about them, but boy was I wrong. Airfryers are awesome. We use ours all the time for quick and healthy dinners. I love how fast they cook food and make foods like wings and chicken nuggets crispy without having to fry them in fat. So good. So when I set out to make a batch of Buffalo Cauliflower Bites I just knew the airfryer would be perfect for the task. Instead of them being soggy and overcooked like they end up in the oven, these bites come out perfectly crunchy and loaded with flavour.
These Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are a delicious alternative to chicken wings! All the familiar flavours of buffalo wings, but in a healthy cauliflower bite. I’m willing to bet that even the so-called cauliflower haters will love them. Serve these bites with ranch dressing and carrot and celery sticks. So good.
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites Recipe Tips!
- Let the cauliflower florets marinate in the buffalo sauce for about 15 minutes, making sure to stir them a couple of times.
- I like to use Frank’s Red Hot for these…it has the best flavour.
- The key to making these buffalo cauliflower bites crunchy is to coat them in panko bread crumbs before cooking.
- Cook the cauliflower bites in 2 batches…don’t overload the airfryer or they will end up soggy.
- If you want the bites to be extra saucy, you can drizzle the cooked bites in more buffalo sauce before serving.
Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
These Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Bites are crunchy and delicious! Cauliflower florets are coated in buffalo hot sauce then tossed in panko bread crumbs before cooking, making them perfectly crunchy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
Buffalo Cauliflower Bites:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I use Frank’s Red Hot)
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- coarse salt
- ranch dressing
- carrot sticks
- celery sticks
- Cut the cauliflower into large florets. Place them in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the hot sauce and melted butter.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower florets and mix well.
- Let the mixture marinate for about 15 minutes, stirring a couple of times.
- Place the panko bread crumbs in a shallow dish. Season with a little coarse salt.
- Dip the cauliflower into the panko crumbs, making sure to coat them well.
- Place the cauliflower onto the airfryer baking tray, making sure not to lay them on top of each other. I like to cook this recipe in 2 batches so as not to overcrowd the cauliflower…they cook more evenly this way.
- Set your airfryer to 400 degrees and cook for 12-15 minutes. You want the bites to be cooked, but not browned.
- When the bites are done, you can drizzle them in more hot sauce.
- Serve with ranch dressing and carrot and celery sticks.
Keywords: buffalo cauliflower, cauliflower bites, cauliflower with panko
More Delicious Air Fryer Recipes:
Have a delicious day!
These were delicious! I will definitely be making these again:)
I’m so happy you enjoyed them Rachael!
Is there another sauce that works well on these and still tastes good? For a couple people in my family not huge fans of spicy?
Hi! You could just toss the cauliflower in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, or use a seasoning salt?