This Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktail is a simple and delicious summer drink! Make them extra special with edible flower ice cubes and fresh edible flowers.
Cocktails on the patio anyone? Is there anything more lovely than time spent on the patio in summer, sunshine, warm air and a cocktail in hand? It’s these moments we wait for all winter long. So if you’re ready for warmer days ahead, try this delicious Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktail to get into the season!
EASE: Just 2 ingredients!
VERSATILE: Make it a cocktail or a mocktail!
DELICIOUS: Refreshing and flavourful taste!
Make it with or without alcohol.
This Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktail is a suuuuuuper simple summer drink, that can be made with alcohol and without. With just 2 ingredients it really doesn’t get any easier than this! And to kick it up a notch, I made these cocktails extra special by adding some Edible Flower Ice Cubes.
Edible flowers make everything so pretty!
Lately I’ve been having some fun with edible flowers…I shared 10 Edible Flowers to grow in your Garden, as well as a Lemon Tart garnished with edible pansies. I just LOVE the idea of using edible flowers to make things extra special. And because I can’t stop, I decided to make some ice cubes with edible flowers too…such a simple way to make a drink even more special!
How to make Edible Flower Ice Cubes:
- Fill an ice cube tray half way with filtered water.
- Add an edible pansy flower.
- Then add another layer of filtered water.
- Add to drinks!
When you’ve made your cocktail/mocktail, add an ice cube or two, and a few extra fresh pansies and leaves as a garnish. So pretty.
Pretty and refreshing.
These cubes look lovely in all different kinds of cocktails. They look especially gorgeous in sparkling water. But I really love them in these Sparkling Pomegranate Cocktails…they’re so pretty and just scream summer!
Such a simple way to create a showstopper summer drink…nothing left to do but get outside on the patio and sip away!
- Pomegranate Juice: For maximum flavour use a 100% pomegranate juice. But of course, you can use mixed flavours if that’s what you like!
- Make it a mocktail! You can also turn these cocktails into mocktails and use a sparkling water, tonic or soda (like ginger beer, sprite, 7up or gingerale) instead of Prosecco, so everyone can enjoy them!
- Make + enjoy right away! These drinks are best made and enjoyed as you make them…due to the nature of the sparkling ingredient, it’s not recommended to make them ahead of time.
- Optional Garnish: You can add pomegranate seeds to the drink as a garnish. They’re also really just a delicious addition!
More Ideas for Edible Flowers:
Thank you for PINNING!
Have a delicious day!