This Valentine’s Day Pink Lemonade Party Punch is made with just 2 ingredients! Make it super cute for love day by adding heart shaped strawberry slices. Perfect for Valentine’s Day parties!
If you’re looking for THE EASIEST punch for Valentine’s Day, this Pink Lemonade punch is it! Made with just 2 simple ingredients, you can have this pink punch recipe ready to serve in about 5 minutes. Along with this easy recipe, I’m also sharing a cute DIY Cricut project to make your punch glasses love-ly for Valentine’s Day!
A simple recipe for love day!
This delicious pink punch is really as simple as it gets, but simple is great right?! Not only is it the easiest to make, but this non-alcoholic punch is suitable for the whole family, including kids. It’s a fun addition to any Valentine’s Day party, just serve it out of a large punch bowl or in a large pitcher. Of make individual servings for a simple Valentine’s Day dinner at home with the family.
How I made the cute cups:
Recently I was gifted a Cricut Joy Xtra to try and the first project I wanted to do was make something cute for Valentine’s Day. I like really simple things that don’t take a lot of time, that are easy for anyone to recreate and look great! So I decided to decorate some punch glasses with simple red heart vinyl cut outs! I just used a basic heart shape graphic from Cricut Design Space and printed out a bunch on a sheet of red matte vinyl. Then I stuck the hearts randomly all over my little punch glasses (you can use any serving glasses you have, even mason jars).
A cute project for Valentine’s Day!
I love how this project turned out…aren’t these glasses adorable?! And honestly so so simple. Things need not be complicated to be great! You can use any colour for the hearts but I wanted to use red so the hearts would ‘pop’ against the soft pink punch.
How to make heart shaped strawberries:
Heart shaped strawberries are simple to make and add THE PERFECT touch to this punch. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to make them.
- Wash the strawberries and remove the green stems and leaves.
- Cut the strawberry in half lengthwise.
- Use a knife to cut out a V-shaped notch into the top centre of each of the sliced strawberries.
- That’s it! So simple and cute.
Also great for any special occasion!
This is a perfect punch recipe for any special occasion like birthday parties, summer barbecues, or any special party. Just set a punch bowl out on a party table and let everyone help themselves! If you want, feel free to add more fresh fruit like orange slices, other berries and apple slices. If you’re having a summer barbecue, use frozen strawberries instead of ice cubes.
Pink Lemonade Punch Recipe Tips
- SODA: Fun fact, we call it Pop here in Canada! Anyway, use 7UP or sprite for this punch. You can also use ginger ale. I like to use diet soda because it’s more fizzy which is nice for punches. If you would prefer your punch more tart, you can use club soda instead of the soda (or half and half).
- PINK LEMONADE: For this recipe I used a frozen can of pink lemonade and mixed in 3 cans of water. If you have a pre-made pink lemonade that you like you can use that. Overall you want about 3 1/2 cups of prepared lemonade.
- MAKE AHEAD: Full assembly of this punch should be done right before you want to serve it. If you make it too far ahead of time it will lose it’s fizz. If you want you can prep things ahead of time to save time: mix the lemonade, cut the strawberries.
- ANOTHER FUN PUNCH IDEA: Make heart-shaped ice cubes to add to the punch. The more hearts the better for a love potion!
More fun ideas for Valentine’s Day!
I hope you enjoy this Valentine’s Day Punch recipe! Happy Valentine’s Day!