This recipe for Zucchini Bread is THE BEST. It’s tender, sweet, cinnamony and so good! This recipe also makes 2 loaves which is great, so you can freeze one for later!
If you’re looking for something to make with all your garden fresh zucchini, this Zucchini Bread is a family favourite! I make several loaves every season, and they get eaten up so quickly. I hope you love this zucchini bread recipe as much as we do.
Family recipes are the best recipes!
This amazing zucchini bread is a recipe that came from my Mom. She would make these zucchini loaves every summer growing up and I always looked forward to them. Now I make these loaves for my own family, who love them too! The cake is tender, flavourful and very delicious! And when it’s baking in the oven, your home will smell so good.
This Recipe Makes 2 Loaves
One of the things I love most about this recipe is that it makes 2 loaves, so you can enjoy one loaf now and wrap the other one up to freeze and enjoy later. It’s always so nice to be able to put extra baking into the freezer. This time of year always makes me want to start to thinking about getting ready for winter, and having a little extra baking in the freezer is really helpful in the middle of winter!
Zucchini Bread Tips & Tricks
- Zucchini: If the shredded zucchini is really wet, squeeze out excess moisture.
- Pan Size: I use a standard loaf pan (1 lb. Pan: 8″ x 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ high)
- This recipe freezes well.
- Make sure to line your loaf pan with parchment or wax paper.
- Allow the loaf to rest for at least 1 hour before eating it.
- Optional Additions: Feel free to add chocolate chips, raisins, or chopped nuts like walnuts or pecans. About 1/2 cup.
- Make these muffins with this recipe.
- Can I use frozen shredded zucchini? Yes, just make sure to thaw it first, then squeeze out excess moisture.
PIN IT to make later!
Quick Bread Recipes
Have a delicious day!
NOTE: This post was originally published in 2011, and I have recently updated it with new photos. But it’s the same great recipe, just with new images. Enjoy!