This Cinnamon Swirl Loaf has a soft vanilla cake base with a cinnamon sugar swirl throughout the centre. SO good.
The greatest thing about this loaf is all the cinnamon and sugar swirled into the delicious vanilla cake. Not only is the top of the loaf a crunchy delicious cinnamon sugar crust, but there’s a scrumptious cinnamon/sugar swirl inside too!
This will become a family favourite!
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf is one of those breads that is such a treat. It’s rich, moist and cinnamon-y. It’s the kind of loaf that you will want to make over and over again because you can’t resist it’s deliciousness. I mean just look at that crunch sugar crust…and the tender vanilla cake. Oh my.
And when you are baking this bread in your oven, your house is going to smell ah-mazing. And I’m willing to bet that when it’s done, this loaf won’t last more than a day or two in your home. It’s irresistible.
I love to make this for lazy Sunday morning brunch or coffee dates with friends. I hope you try it.
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf Recipe Tips
- Pan Size: I use a standard loaf pan (1 lb. Pan: 8″ x 4 1/2″ x 2 3/4″ high)
- Cinnamon/Sugar Mix: When you’re making this loaf you may feel like there is too much cinnamon/sugar mix, but trust me, use it all. Just divide it evenly between the centre of the loaf and the crust.
- Make sure to line your loaf pan with parchment paper (or you can grease it with butter).
- Allow the loaf to rest for at least 1 hour before slicing into it.
- This loaf freezes well. Store in an air tight container or ziplock bag and keep it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Brunch recipes that are amazing with Cinnamon Swirl Loaf:
Recipe from Best of Bridge
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!