These Crispy Cheesy Quinoa Bites are delicious and cheesy! Make a great appetizer or snack.
Crispy. Cheesy. Quinoa. Bites. Little flavour bombs that are perfect as an appetizer, snack or even a side dish! These delectable little morsels have 3 of my most favourite foods in them: cheese, quinoa and cheese. Cheese.
This is a really great recipe if you love quinoa…and especially made easy if you have leftover quinoa in the fridge, as we often do. Quinoa is a regular side dish here in our home, and the leftovers end up in salads, pancakes, veggie burgers and recipes such as these cheesy quinoa bites.
Not only are these bites packed full of flavour, they’re packed full of nutrition too with the addition of shredded carrots.
Cheesy Quinoa Bites Recipe Tips:
- Quinoa: This is a great recipe to use up leftover quinoa. If you don’t have leftover quinoa, just make a batch for these…let it cool first.
- Cheese: Use a flavourful cheese for a more flavourful bite. I like old cheddar or mozzarella.
- Parmesan Cheese: The amounts I have listed for this recipe are 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup…this is because if you really love the taste of Parmesan, I recommend that you use 1/2 cup.
- Prepare your baking sheet: Either line it with a sheet of parchment or oil your baking sheet, because these will stick.
- Serve them with some dip, like ranch or Caesar, and you have an amazing appetizer or side dish!
Have a delicious day!