This delicious and easy Classy Chicken recipe is a ‘Best of Bridge’ favourite in our home! Flavourful, cheesy chicken, broccoli and a creamy flavourful sauce.
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious meal idea, try this Classy Chicken recipe! This dish is on regular rotation in our home, and we love it!
After I had my third baby, a neighbour friend of ours stopped by with this dish for our new family. Between recovering from a C-section, and shuffling 2 older kids back and forth to school, I can’t tell you how much this meal meant to us! I can honestly say that families with new babies (or any life changing event) really really love and need food. Especially meals…I hope to carry this on for those around our family that need us.
This is a fabulous recipe! It’s now a family fave! Super easy. Quick. Healthy. Yummy.
- Chicken: I like to use chicken breast for this dish, but you can use other cuts like boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Vegetable: Broccoli is our favourite in this recipe, but asparagus is delicious too!
- Fresh or Frozen Vegetables? You can use either, but fresh is best!
- Curry: Yes, there is curry in this dish, don’t be afraid to use it! It is very mild and adds the most delicious flavour to this chicken recipe.
- Soup: This recipe calls for Cream of Chicken soup, but I have also used Cream of Potato.
- Grated Cheese: I like to use cheddar cheese, but marble cheese works great too!
- What do I serve Classy Chicken with? I like to serve it with steamed rice and extra green vegetables, like steamed broccoli or green beans.
- Make ahead for dropping off to friends: If you want to drop this meal off to a friend or family in need, assemble the dish completely, then take it to your friend/family and have them pop it in their oven right away for dinner that night.
More Delicious Chicken Recipes that are perfect for weeknight:
- Sheet Pan Bruschetta Chicken
- Homemade Chicken Fingers
- Sweet Chili Chicken
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- White Chili Chicken