These Coconut Popsicles are homemade, refreshing and a perfect summer treat! Only 3 fresh ingredients for this simple to make popsicle recipe.
Hot weather means popsicles! If you’re looking to make a delicious, creamy and flavourful popsicle, these Coconut Popsicles are it! These taste so coconut-y, so if you love the flavour of coconut these will certainly satisfy your craving. A perfect refreshing summer treat.
About these Coconut Popsicles:
EASE: So easy to make! Just 3 ingredients.
DAIRY FREE + VEGAN: Just coconut.
The truth about homemade popsicles.
The thing about homemade popsicles is that sometimes the texture is not what we’re used to. Store bought popsicles, especially creamy ones, have binding agents in them that make them smooth, and homemade ones don’t so the texture is different. Homemade popsicles can be a little icy, but I don’t mind that, especially since I like knowing all the ingredients in them.
Homemade popsicles are versatile and easy!
Now that it’s summer and the kids are off school, I’m back to filling my freezer with popsicles. I’ve made pink lemonade popsicles, fudgesicles (fudge ice pops), fruit juice popsicles, and now these Coconut Popsicles. I especially love that these coconut popsicles only have 3 ingredients, it doesn’t get much easier than that! They’re fun too because you can tailor them to your tastebuds…add more sugar if you like, or add some pineapple juice to make a Pina Colada popsicle. Have fun with them!
Creamy Coconut Popsicle Recipe Tips:
- Coconut: I prefer to use coconut cream because of its creaminess. You can use full fat coconut milk, but they will be icy.
- Sweetener: This recipe calls for confectioner’s sugar, but you can use 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar instead.
- Popsicle Molds: You can use any type of popsicle molds, ice pop molds or even small paper cups with popsicle sticks.
- Adding popsicle sticks: To add wooden sticks, freeze the popsicles without the sticks for about 1 hour, then place them in the centre of the popsicle. That way they will stand properly in the popsicle.
- Shredded coconut: If you don’t like the texture of the added shredded coconut, feel free to leave it out.
- Pina Colada Option: To make a pina colada flavour, add some drained crushed pineapple to the mixture.
- Freezing Time: Freeze at least 8 hours.
Don’t forget to pin this for later!
6 More Sweet and Scrumptious Frozen Summer Treats
Now I’ve got more for you! I’ve teamed up with 5 other bloggers to bring you a yummy round up of summer treat recipes! Make sure to stop by these amazing blogs for more deliciousness.
From Left to Right they are:
Lemon Lime Popsicles by Northstory – Coconut Popsicles by Me! – Pistachio Pudding Popsicles by The Sweet Escape – Watermelon Mint Paletas by Satori Design for Living – Salted Caramel Ice Cream Pops by Echoes of Laughter – Homemade Fudgesicles by Craftberry Bush
I hope you enjoy these creamy coconut popsicles! Have a delicious day!