These Triple Chocolate Brownies are the most chocolate-y, fudgy, and delicious brownies! I mean, with a name like Triple Chocolate Brownies, how can you possibly go wrong?!
This is a classic recipe for brownies that will absolutely satisfy your chocolate cravings. They’re fudge-y, rich and SO DELICIOUS.
These triple chocolate brownies are DELICIOUS served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Can you even think of a more amazing dessert?!
Triple Chocolate Brownies Recipe Tips
- Line the pan: Line the pan with parchment paper so you can easily remove the brownies from the pan.
- Pan prep tip! Use cocoa powder to dust the pan (pan prep before baking). If you don’t want to use parchment paper to prep the baking pan, instead of using flour to dust your pan, use cocoa powder and you won’t see it!
- Chocolate: Use baking chocolate.
- Cocoa: Use a rich and flavourful unsweetened cocoa powder or Dutch process cocoa.
- Chocolate Chips: You can use semi-sweet, milk or dark chocolate chips.
- When are the brownies done? The brownies are done when the edges of the brownie have puffed, the centre of the cake feels firm to the touch, and a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. You don’t want to over bake them, they should be a little gooey.
- Let it cool! Don’t be tempted to cut into the brownies too soon! Let them sit and cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Freezing: These triple chocolate brownies freeze well. Store in an airtight container or ziplock bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
More Delicious Brownie Recipes:
PIN IT to make later!
Have a delicious day!
Note: This recipe was originally published in 2011. This post has since been updated with new images and more recipe tips!