These Triple Chocolate Deep Dish Brownies are seriously delicious. Gooey, warm, chocolatey and rich. Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Hello friends! Let’s eat brownies. Yummy, triple chocolate deep dish brownies. With creamy vanilla ice cream. Oh yes. This delicious dessert is served in individual servings in mini jars. So fun and delicious.
A Rich and Delicious Dessert
Let’s say that again mmmmkay…..Triple Chocolate Deep Dish Brownies with Ice Cream. Just take a moment to absorb that…say it out loud…Triple Chocolate Deep Dish Brownies. Mmmmmm! Oh yes, I went there. You should too. If you love chocolate then these brownie desserts are definitely for you! They’re rich and so chocolatey.
Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream
A little piece of advice? You must, I repeat you must, eat these brownies warm with ice cream. Vanilla ice cream is the perfect balance to these rich brownies.
Perfect for any occasion.
Because these brownies are made in individual jars, they’re perfect for parties! Double the recipe to feed a crowd. They’re also fantastic for special occasions like birthdays, Valentine’s Day or just the occasion of every day. I mean really, do we need a reason to eat brownies?!
- Dark Chocolate: The dark chocolate is to be melted with the butter (don’t add the chocolate chips at the melting step, those are to be added later). Melt the dark chocolate and butter over indirect heat. To do this, I put a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, and stir it constantly until it is melted and smooth. Then remove from heat, and let it cool slightly.
- Chocolate Chips: This recipe calls for semi-sweet chocolate chips but you can also use milk chocolate chips.
- Cocoa Powder: Use a high quality Dutch process cocoa powder for maximum chocolate flavour.
- Serving Jars: I made these brownies in 6 – 125 mL mason jars.
- Serve them warm. These brownies are best served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. SO GOOD.
- Make Ahead Option: If you make these brownies ahead of time, just reheat them in the oven at 200 degrees for about 15 minutes, or stick them in the microwave for a few seconds to heat them up.
- You can make these gluten free. If you want to make these gluten free, you can use 1/2 cup of almond flour or gluten free flour instead of all purpose flour.
PIN IT for later!
Seriously. Look at that bite. Dig in friends, dig in.
Have a delicious day!