Pink Lemonade Popsicles
These Pink Lemonade Popsicles are made with real lemons. Add a splash of Grenadine and these pops are pink with a hint of cherry flavour! A refreshing summer treat.
- Author: Jo-Anna Rooney
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Freezing Time: 7 hours
- Total Time: 7 hours 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 - 10 popsicles 1x
- Category: Frozen Treat
- Method: Freezing
- 3 fresh lemons, juiced
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup granulated sugar (depending on how sweet or tart you want it)
- 1 – 2 tsp Grenadine syrup (depending on how pink you want them to be)
- Juice the lemons. (I just use a hand juicer.)
- Add the sugar to the lemon juice and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- Once the sugar is dissolved, add the water and stir.
- Stir in the Grenadine syrup.
- Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
Keywords: lemonade popsicles, pink lemonade popsicles