This No-Churn Coconut Pumpkin Ice Cream has all the flavours of pumpkin pie, but in a creamy no-churn ice cream! Only takes minutes to prepare before you freeze it. Easy and delicious.
This Pumpkin Ice Cream is a perfect fall dessert. The combination of the coconut milk with the sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin, all pureed together makes this ice cream very creamy and delicious! Tastes like creamy pumpkin pie.
All you need is a blender to make this ice cream!
Not only is this pumpkin pie ice cream delicious, it’s SO simple to make! In fact, all you need is a blender and you’re 10 minutes away from creamy ice cream ready for the freezer. No ice cream maker, no churning, just blending and freezing.
Simple, creamy delicious!
Honestly, this will be one of the easiest desserts you will ever make. No, it really will be. If you can put all of the ingredients into a blender and give it a whir, you can make this, and you’ll be glad you did too! It’s creamy, sweet and flavourful. And beautiful, no? Just look at that gorgeous pumpkin colour! Your guests will be impressed with your kitchen prowess.
No Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe Tips
- PUMPKIN: Make sure you use pure pumpkin purée, NOT pumpkin pie filling! You can also use your own pumpkin puree made from scratch.
- SWEETNESS: This ice cream is sweet enough from the sweetened condensed milk, so it doesn’t need any extra sugar, but you can always add some brown sugar if you wish.
- SPICES: This homemade pumpkin ice cream is spiced with cinnamon, ginger and allspice. You can add a pinch of nutmeg if you like (1/8 tsp).
- WHAT DISH TO USE: You can use a loaf pan or small baking dish to put the ice cream mixture into (I used a shallow baking pan).
- STORAGE: Keep in the freezer in an airtight container or make sure to cover / wrap the dish you use, tightly with plastic wrap.
- LET IT SIT: Before you serve this ice cream, take it out of the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, so you can easily scoop it out.
- TOPPINGS: Right before serving, sprinkle the ice cream with sweetened flaked coconut and/or salted roasted pumpkin seeds. Chopped pecans or walnuts are tasty too!
This pumpkin ice cream is delicious as a stand alone dessert, but it’s also really good with pumpkin pie, making it perfect for Thanksgiving!
Have a delicious day!