This Coconut Pumpkin Ice Cream has all the flavours of pumpkin pie, but in a creamy no-churn ice cream! Only takes minutes to prepare before you freeze it. Easy and delicious.
This Pumpkin Ice Cream is a perfect fall dessert. The combination of the coconut milk with the sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin, all pureed together makes this ice cream very creamy and delicious!
All you need is a blender to make this ice cream!
Not only is this pumpkin ice cream delicious, it’s SO simple to make! In fact, all you need is a blender and you’re 10 minutes away from creamy ice cream ready for the freezer! No churning, just blending and freezing.
Simple, creamy delicious!
Honestly, this will be one of the easiest desserts you will ever make. No, it really will be. If you can put all of the ingredients into a blender and give it a whir, you can make this, and you’ll be glad you did too! It’s creamy, sweet and spicy. And beautiful, no? Just look at that gorgeous pumpkin colour! Your guests will be impressed with your kitchen prowess.
- Make sure you use pure pumpkin puree, NOT pumpkin pie filling!
- You can use a loaf pan or small baking dish to put the ice cream mixture into (I used a shallow baking pan).
- Before you serve this ice cream, take it out of the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes, so you can easily scoop it out.
- Right before serving, sprinkle the ice cream with sweetened flaked coconut and/or salted roasted pumpkin seeds.
- This pumpkin ice cream is delicious as a stand alone dessert, but it’s also really good with pumpkin pie!
Recipes for Leftover Sweetened Condensed Milk:
- Condensed Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- S’more Magic Cookie Bars
- Better than Starbucks Oat Bars
- Chewy Date Oat Bars
More Delicious Pumpkin Recipes:
Have a delicious day!