These White Chocolate Ginger Thumbprint Cookies will soon be a family favourite! A delicious ginger cookie base with a sweet and delicious white chocolate centre…then sprinkled with cinnamon. So good.
Take a ginger cookie to the next level with a white chocolate centre and a dusting of cinnamon! These cookies are perfect for fall, the holiday season or any time of year that has you craving a ginger cookie.
Another cookie recipe to add to your recipe box!
I don’t think we can ever have too many cookie recipes to choose from, do you? There are just SO many cookies to make and so little time. It’s a good problem to have. And you’re going to want to add these White Chocolate Ginger Thumbprint Cookies to your recipe box.
A delicious twist on ginger cookies!
If you love ginger cookies, then these are definitely for you! They’re loaded with spicy ginger flavours that pair perfectly with white chocolate and cinnamon…really these flavours are a match made in cookie heaven.
Makes a big batch so you have loads to enjoy and share! I hope you love this recipe! xo
- I use white chocolate chips for the centres of these cookies, but you can also use 8 white chocolate squares instead.
- My preferred method of melting chocolate is using a double boiler, but you can also microwave the chips to melt them.
- Store these cookies in an air tight container so the cookies don’t turn hard.
- You can freeze these cookies.
Recipe adapted from Canadian Living Magazine
More Delicious Cookie Recipes to Try!
- Condensed Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- German Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
- Classic Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Butterscotch White Chocolate Oat Drops
Have a delicious day!