These Condensed Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies taste like a shortbread cookie crossed with a chocolate chip cookie. This recipe is a great way to use up leftover sweetened condensed milk.
Have you ever found yourself with leftover sweetened condensed milk after making a recipe? It’s one of those ingredients where sometimes you only end up using some of the can, then you’re left wondering what to do with the rest. And it’s such a delicious ingredient that you can’t waste it! But don’t worry, I’m sharing a recipe that’s perfect for that leftover sweetened condensed milk…Condensed Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies.
These cookies are not your typical chocolate chip cookie. In fact, they’re actually more like a shortbread cookie with chocolate chip cookies. They’re soft, sweet, rich and buttery. And you need to make them.
Another thing that’s good to note about this recipe is that they’re egg free. So if you have an egg allergy in your family, or you just recently ran out of eggs, you can make these cookies!
Just look at how delicious they are! Trust me when I say these will get eaten up fast…they’re especially tasty warm right out of the oven. 😉
And they travel well too, so they’re great for taking a batch over to a friend. Everyone loves cookie gifts! I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
With the leftover sweetened condensed milk from making these cookies, you can make these Chewy Date Oat Bars!
Condensed Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a mixer cream together the butter and sugar.
- Mix in the sweetened condensed milk.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the batter into 1 inch balls.
- Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart, and flatten the dough balls slightly.
- Bake for ~ 10 minutes (the edges should be only slightly golden).
More Delicious Recipes with Sweetened Condensed Milk:
Date Granola Bars Coming Soon
Have a delicious day!