This Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Penne is creamy, flavourful and so delicious! Have it ready and on the table in under 1 hour.
Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Penne. Just think about that for a second…yummmm…noodles, jalapeños and cheeeeeese. You don’t want to miss this recipe, it’s what’s for dinner!
Our family loves macaroni & cheese in any way, shape or form. So I’m always looking for new delicious ways to serve it up. And what’s more delicious than Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Penne?!
Mmmm, look how creamy this Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Penne is! My kids loved this dish…they were sold at creamy.
Did I mention creamy?! This is such a flavourful and oh-so-cheesy dinner that you can have on your table in under 1 hour!
jalapeño popper baked penne recipe tips
- Jalapeños: Use pickled jalapeño peppers, chopped finely. If you want to use fresh jalapeños, chop them finely, and to reduce the heat make sure to remove the seeds and inner ribs.
- Shredded Cheese: For this recipe I used Kraft Creamy Mexicana Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia which has a touch of cream cheese in the shredded cheese. If you don’t have access to this, use regular shredded cheese and add about a 1/4 cup of regular cream cheese.
- Types of Cheese: My favourites for this recipe is Creamy Mexicana Shredded Cheese but you can also use cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack or mozzarella.
- Pasta: You can use penne pasta, but you can also use any of your favourite pasta.
- Toppings: Top with more pickled jalapeños, chopped fresh jalapeños, or candied jalapeños.
- Options: Feel free to add 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken or a couple tablespoons of chopped cooked bacon to the dish before baking.
- Leftovers: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave.
Recipe adapted from Yumsugar
What readers are saying!
“Amazing. Best of Mac and cheese and jalapeno poppers mixed. Loved it. Added cream cheese cubes to the top after baking. Perfect. Thank you so much for this.” ~ Laura
I hope you enjoy this jalapeño popper pasta bake! Have a delicious day!
Disclosure: Although this post has been generously sponsored by Kraft Canada, the opinions and language are all my own, and in no way do they reflect Kraft Canada.