These Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles are creamy, banana-y and peanut butter-y. A delicious summer treat.
If you’re looking for a delicious and unique popsicle to make this summer, try these Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles! They’re so easy and so delicious.
A classic flavour combo!
Is there any more perfect flavour combination than peanut butter and banana?! These two are a match made in foodie heaven. Now just imagine these flavours in a cool frozen creamy treat on a hot summer day? Delicious.
Peanut Butter Banana Popsicles Recipe Tips:
- PEANUT BUTTER: Use smooth peanut butter.
- BANANA: Use ripe (but not over-ripe) bananas.
- MILK: This recipe calls for coconut milk, but you can also use yogurt or a high-fat milk like cream. You could also use chocolate milk!
- BLEND IT! Use a blender to make the mixture nice and smooth.
- POPSICLE MOLDS: I used 8 small popsicle molds. I you use large molds you’ll likely get about 5 popsicles.
- FREEZING: These popsicles should freeze for 7 hours before eating.
- GETTING POPSICLES OUT OF THE MOLDS: To remove the popsicles from the molds, I like to submerge the molds in hot water for 10 seconds then they should pop right out!
Have a delicious day!