Grilled Fall Vegetables are a delicious and easy side dish! Make with any of your favourite fall vegetables like squash, root vegetables and more!
If you’re looking for a simple side dish for dinner, grilled vegetables are always a great option! And you can make this versatile recipe with any of your favourite seasonal produce. Grilling veggies brings out all of their natural sugars and makes them so flavourful!
About this recipe:
This is a recipe for marinated autumn vegetables roasted on a grill. You can use an indoor grill or a gas grill / barbecue.
Grilled vegetables are the best.
Especially hearty fall veggies like farm fresh carrots, yams, squash, onions, beets and zucchini, all tossed in a flavourful garlic and rosemary marinade.
Grilled Fall Vegetables Recipe Tips
- VEGGIES: You can make this recipe with root veggies like carrots, parsnips, beets (purple or yellow beets), sweet potatoes, yam, as well as onions (pearl onions, sweet onion or red onion), zucchini, Brussels sprouts, bell peppers, or any squash such as butternut squash or acorn squash.
- CUTTING THE VEGGIES: Make sure to cut the veggies into thick slices so they are big enough not to fall through the grill grates.
- HERBS: You can use dried or fresh herbs such as
- DOUBLE IT: If you want a big batch, this recipe can be easily doubled. If you have a smaller grill you may have to cook them in 2 batches, just keep the cooked batch covered in foil until all of the veggies are done (resting will actually make them taste more flavourful).
- COOKING TIP: You can use a grilling basket on the grill to cook these vegetables. These are great because they keep the veg contained.
You can also make these vegetables in the oven. Just place the marinated vegetables on to a large sheet pan and bake at 400 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally.
Have a delicious day!